trekking [Theme]

I've heard many times before that traveling - and especially trekking - is a great way to explore yourself. But I couldn’t even imagine how exactly it works. After all, at first the track was just a new experience for me and an opportunity to define my boundaries. But the higher I climb, the more clearly I understand that there are no boundaries. It’s as if you reach a new level and suddenly realize that everything you knew about yourself before remains down there. Along with all the attachments, tasks, grievances... Today, for example, I suddenly wanted to communicate with people with whom I once quarreled and did not contact for several years. Here you seem to be reborn, as if with sweat and blood everything negative comes out of you and only kindness and serenity remain.
№ 466031   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:33
“That’s right,” Ellie breaks the silence. - Next to them, you understand: when there is something so majestic, beautiful, eternal above you, any experiences turn into nothing. You look at the embodiment of power and inaccessibility - snow-capped peaks, against their backdrop there are smaller creatures - green mountains, forests, and even less - you yourself - and you feel like you are part of this grandiose system, a great plan. You are as insignificant as a pebble underfoot, and as majestic as Annapurna South. There is no hierarchy here.
№ 466023   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:09