earth [Theme] Page 30

Stop the earth! I was seasick...
№ 79788   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 16:43
The earth needs not just rain or sun, it needs some harmony.
№ 75189   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:46
General Director Jehovah from Head of Marketing Department Gabriel Studies conducted by our department within the framework of the Genesis project showed that the best prospects on the market have the following configuration systems: a. Planet: 1 pc. b. Radius: 3,000 km c. Gravity: 0.5g d. US / Water Ratio: 1: 1 e. Temperature: +24 f. Atmosphere: oxygen g. Sea: fresh. water h. Rivers: milk, honey i. Fauna: herbivorous Periphery: luminaries 2 pcs. (day / night), speed: 0.0007 RPM (1 rpm) Resolution: Refer to the Strategic Planning Department for the preparation of TK Jehovah. *** General Director Jehovah from the Head of Strategic Planning Department Mikhail In order to reduce the cost of the system, I propose to power both lights from the same source of energy, and replace oxygen with nitrogen. "At least 50% of the oxygen must be left, otherwise the user will suffocate" beg. Dep. testing and technical support Raphael "Enough and 25%" Jehovah. *** General Director Jehovah from the Head of Systems Engineering Department Lucifer During the work on the Genesis project (stage “Let there be light”) the following troubles were revealed: * y there is no compact source of uninterrupted light with a splitter for two luminaries. I propose to use a standard source of type "red dwarf", and use a mirror as a night light. “Better“ yellow dwarf. ”At cost it is not much more, but it looks more impressive where“ beginning. market. Department Gabriel "This is the server source. Why is it needed for the user of a single planet?" Lucifer "What the user needs and what doesn’t, he will explain the advertising department of Gabriel Lucifer, deal with your competencies. I affirm the yellow dwarf Jehovah By the way, with the brightness that gives the yellow dwarf, you can put a regular planetoid instead of a mirror Jehovah “agrees.” *** General Director Jehovah from the head of the system engineering department Lucifer After making changes to the TK, the following difficulties arose: the mass of the uninterrupted light source is much greater than the mass of the planet, as a result the source refuses to rotate around Instead, the planet rotates around the source. In addition, due to the power of the source, there is a steady increase in temperature above that specified in the TOR (approximately 2 orders of magnitude). If you increase the distance to the source, the size of the system will increase substantially — even the size of the system will increase. ” but the rotation of the planet around the peripheral device can cause the user to feel inferiority. Maybe we will change the gravitational constant? Gabriel If you change the gravitational constant, there will be problems with compatibility "Michael" But what difference does the user have to do with what? The whole department of advertising accepts any theory of relativity "Jehovah. *** General Director Jehovah from the head of the department of systems engineering Lucifer. After increasing the radius, the orbits of trying to disperse the planets to the speed indicated in the TOR are taken up by the system. it’s the same story. "No matter what happens in the system, it is important what the user sees. Why not make the planets spin around their axis? Then the user will have to think that the sun and moon are turning around with the frequency specified in the TOR “Gabriel” And the user will not tell us? “Jehovah” If he does, the project by then will be delivered “Gabriel” I agree “Jehovah. ** * The general director Jehovah from the head of the testing and technical support department Rafail The initial testing of the system revealed the following defects: 1. A stable overheating is observed 2. The axis of rotation deviated by 33 degrees from the vertical, as a result of which there were cyclic temperatures 3. it corresponds to design 4. A deviant fauna is absent 5. The orbit is unstable, the planet tends to fall in the sun. *** General Director Jehovah from Lucifer, Head of Systems Engineering 1. What would you like for this cooling / water ratio? For optimal cooling, there’s then 1: 3 - 1: 4. 2. We will work on this 3 because milk is sour and milk is sugared 4. The herbivorous fauna is necessary, but it does not grow up with such heat without water. I propose to take a walk along the rivers of water, this at the same time will help to solve the problem 3. 5. As a gravitational counterbalance, we will bring another planet to the outer orbit. “Syshy squeeze nowhere, it means you need to increase the area of ​​the seas. And this is the growth of volume and gravity. Yes, an extra planet ...” Michael “Nothing, the user hates. We feed the extra planet, like feature. But milk and honey we already At least in the most noticeable rivers you should leave Gabriel. I remind you that the deadlines are running out, and you still haven’t been lying around. By the way, the designers still haven’t presented the horse’s project, are all dinosaurs busy. "Who are these dinosaurs for?" Jehovah "In fact, the user of dinosaurs loves" Gabriel "Okay, but the horse should be" Jehovah. *** General Director Jehovah from the head of the Testing and Technical Support Department Raphael 1. In addition to unsolved problems with the axis, the planet now has a tendency to fly into space. 2. There is no eating animal again. . *** General Director Jehovah from the Head of Systems Engineering Lucifer 1. Let's make another counterbalance, now in the internal orbit. 2. And the fauna multiplied, gobbled up all the butter and rested "How many total balances do you need?" Michael "In general, after calibrating, I managed to stabilize the system on nine Lucifer? Did I understand correctly? Instead of one planet, the user will get 9 ?!" Jehovah "Hy and what? 8 of them are all equally unsuitable for life" Lucifer "And the size of the system?" Jehovah "And the user does not need to know them. Half of these planets can’t be seen without a telescope. I propose to supplement the User Guide with the 11th commandment:" Do not invent the telescope "Gabriel" Not necessary. Then they will be exactly invented by Jehovah. By the way, after increasing the radius of the orbit, the brightness of the night luminary fell below the design minimum. I propose to install instead the mirror "Raphael" And where have you been? We just balanced the system! Do you want to reconfigure everything again ?! "Lucifer" No again! There are six days left before the project is completed. Lucifer, or you will make it all work, or I’ll translate you down! "Jehovah. *** General Director Jehovah from the Head of Systems Engineering Lucifer And I'm to blame for the fact that they didn’t give me normal TK right away? In general, that is. At the very least, in the Garden of Eden, +24 will be, and if the user climbs somewhere else, these are his problems. We will not finish the dinosaurs, but we will do the horses. Nothing happened with milk and honey, we left on the rivers water, though, it takes out salt in the sea, so that the herbivores do not gobble up all the resources, we released a patch In the form of predators, but we can’t even give them the program of distinguishing the user from the prey. Hy, but in general, it will somehow work. "And this is good" Jehovah ***************** ************************************************ PS Head of Systems Engineering Lucifer suffered as a result of this project and was demoted after unauthorized prompts to the user at the usability testing stage.
№ 60837   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:25
Why earth when there is heaven?
№ 58098   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 13:27
Love the earth. It is not you inherited from your parents, you borrowed it from your children.
(We did not get the land in inheritance from our ancestors, we borrowed it from our children).
№ 55684   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:39
Go down to the crater Ecol Snivels that the shadow of Scartaris caresses before the Kalends of July, bold traveler, and you will reach the center of the Earth. This I have done, Arne Saknussemm.
№ 52383   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:43
Earth is the only thing that has value. The only thing that lasts forever. For her worth fighting for. For her worth even to die.
№ 50577   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:30
Mystical feeling... - She stammered. - Philosophical generalization, and artistic way: everything on earth is interconnected, all one, and life continues until a closed circuit. It is beautiful and logical: people associated with the ant, the ant with the sun, the sun of water, water with inspiration in the shower, with the most unexpected idea... This is pure poetry - the System.
№ 48264   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:50
Buy land, God no longer does.
№ 47663   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:27
It just seems that the earth under our feet is solid and sturdy. Before you know it, and you have crack failed. Once fails - do not get back. And live under the earth alone until I die...
№ 39181   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:43
The firmer ground of the human heart.
№ 21347   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:02
Heaven and earth are durable because they exist not for themselves.
№ 19452   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:31
I love, I can love only that land which I left on which were splashes of my blood, when I, ungrateful, shot in my heart, redeemed my life. But never, never ceased I to love the land, and even that night, in parting with her, I maybe loved her more painful than ever. Is there any anguish in this new earth? On our earth we can truly love only with pain and only through pain!
Otherwise, we do not know how to love and don't know other love. I want torment to love. I want I'm craving at this very minute to kiss, with tears, only one-that land which I left, and I don't accept life on any other!..
№ 7930   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:01
The sea attracts our view, while the earth - our feet.
№ 7721   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:51
Poor earth, all of our shadows fall on it.
№ 2637   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:53