natural [Theme] Page 1

Everything that happens, happens naturally. We believe in it or not.
Anything that happens, happens within nature, whether we believe in it or not.
№ 360797   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 12:11
- Nobody cared about me, nobody loves me. I live or die - who cares.
- No one loves you, because you do not love yourself. You need to think about yourself in the beginning. Love yourself - you and others will love.
- I'm nothing to love.
- You have to love. Just don't pretend that you are what you are. It will not work, I assure you. If you behave naturally, you will save yourself from many troubles in the future.
№ 358803   Added Viker 27-01-2019 / 12:13
The artist, if he is not devoid of genius, understands the truth and unity in thought, he realizes that he will cease to be natural, if too closely to follow nature and to reproduce it.
№ 348049   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2018 / 15:08
There is an opinion that Armenian girls are not very beautiful, even scary in nature, for example: humpback/long noses; short legs; facial hair. But there are exceptions, no doubt there. Many girls because of his alleged "inferiority" is used to repaint the hair; a huge number of makeup; eyelash extension; microbleeding eyebrows. But all this makes them not natural, so to say artificial entities. A woman is primarily natural. You can certainly say that all the fault of America, but, no, blame ourselves, looking at others, come up with "ideals". There are reasonable things and there are things beyond the reasonable. This applies to girls not only one single ethnic group, but of the whole world. In any case, whatever you do, once you have it off you to become truly happy.
№ 325084   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2018 / 22:04
To be a wise, strong and strive to become better. To be natural, without unnecessary pathos and deceit. To be true to his word and choice. What could be more beautiful?
№ 320843   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 01:34
I remember walking in the garden with his mother to collect the tomatoes... Fresh, red in August. Brought them to the kitchen. Still warm from the sun. She sliced some fresh bread, added olive oil, sea salt and pepper, and said, "Jacques, there's nothing more delicious". She was right. The world's best food straight from the garden. And almost without treatment. Real.
I remember going into the garden with my mother and picking tomatoes... Really ripe, red ones in August. Bringing them into the kitchen, still warm from the sun. She'd put fresh slices on bread, add good olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper and say: "Jacques, you'll never eat better". She was right. The best food in the world is straight from the garden with very little done to it. Authentic.
№ 320689   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 23:00
Practical to be prone to natural desires.
1 Season 20 Series
№ 312951   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2018 / 22:02
Not come love, and love
To enjoy life - just to live
I don't like the word immense
All inventions are not worth being
I couldn't love you stronger than love
And longer life - and may not be
A sense of the immense words, perhaps, in the fact
To hide the weakness in something simple
Quote Explanation: The spelling and punctuation of the author saved.
№ 302338   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2017 / 17:03
It is always natural to all,
Including strangers. And others
Affectations and hypocrisy even
With their own husbands and children.
<...>
She's doomed love,
To love unrestrained and wholehearted.
And they called her a whore
And insulted frown at the meeting.
This is a portrait of her - stubborn, young;
A strand of curls, eyes shining asked:
"And you, my dear? Also unlike eh
You other men, I like women?"
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Grigory Kruzhkova.
№ 291694   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2017 / 19:36
Found the Devil deep inside, can't you see I'm what I wanted.
The demon inside me, can't you see I'm who I want to be.
№ 290071   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 13:28
It is hard to imagine a more stupid slogan than "Natural nebezuprechno". Just the opposite! Sickness, old age, death, torn to pieces by predators and rotting corpses, excrement - all of this is absolutely natural. It is significant that practically any selection of physiological fluid or disgusting, or shameful, or both. On the other hand, artificial ugliness does not happen. Broken machine doesn't suck, unlike the mutilated corpse. The only exception is the artificial models of natural things.
№ 282191   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2017 / 07:43
When you stop to think about how you look, you know what to look natural is better.
№ 281677   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:44
What I respect in people is naturalness and authenticity. I like to look into the soul. I strive to be an honest man.
№ 275316   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:18
Naturalness is a harmony of image and nature.
№ 267076   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:32
The beauty and naturalness for me synonymous.
№ 267073   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:32