family life [Theme] Page 4

... be thankful to God for this woman who is close to you, or a man who is close to you, helping you to see your own character.
№ 378121   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2019 / 20:12
I conducted a small survey among my fellow women on the topic: "How to be a real man, husband?" And almost everyone has named the main male quality responsibility. Was another option: the loyalty. But loyalty is one of the manifestations of responsibility. The husband will give account to God not only for himself but for his wife and children, and the Lord will ask him. To be the head - not to be a tyrant, despot. A real man has no right to say anything bad about the wife, he thereby signed his own death warrant: you're a bad husband, you're a bad Lord of his house. I will say as a priest, most of the family conflict happens because the husband is unable (and often unwilling) to bear the burden of power.
№ 376774   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 02:33
All this was torture to me - refined, long-lasting torture. She kept me a secret flame of indignation and a trembling trouble of grief, and I felt that if I became his wife, this good man, pure as ice mountain key, soon brought me to the grave, without spilling a single drop of my blood and will not stain its crystal conscience the faintest shadow of a crime.
№ 375956   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2019 / 22:08
To be good parents, who love not only the very definition of the word, and for a happy childhood, no need to spend with them twenty-four hours a day and monitor every step to read the encyclopedia on education of children or be in their eyes, the right person no bad habits - you just need to love them.
№ 375739   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 17:18
The family is the constant development and deepening love for each other. And if a man lives with his wife Christian, loves her Christian, it is impossible now to love her like you loved her 5 years ago. You love her always more you reveal deeper. Through the love it offers you a stereoscopic view of the world. You look at the world surrounding you, and in God - through her eyes. Therefore, a person who builds a truly Christian marriage, would never change for someone fifty years his wife, even if it is faded outside. What he has discovered in her years of marriage, many times what he has gained, when they were both twenty. This spiritual luxury, this beauty is another personality that is known only in long-term labor of love - they will not replace the body young.
№ 375571   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2019 / 01:06
The life of the Maya, it is such a lottery. It is full of coincidences.
№ 375309   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 01:05
Women who are satisfied with their husbands in the world not so much. As husbands satisfied their wives, too, not so much. But it's not because husbands and wives are disgusting, and because people are mostly ungrateful, envious and dreamy. Plus, the cocky, irritated, demanding, or without reason, and they always lack something. They can't understand that my Cup, my measure, my cross, my life, my place in the sun, I identified with a point of loyalty, as the key in the lock. It seems that the beautiful husband, the richer, the better car, and this apartment is better, and those seem to live in perfect harmony, and we like a dog from morning to evening. It all depends on the person and on actual fact, men are what their wives make. And wife, by the way, are what their husbands do.
There is no happiness for the man who has the heart of a sinner. The path to happiness is the path of patient work, and gratitude. Therefore believe that he is the man who you think is disgusting, can actually be your treasure, just you in a pair of binoculars from the wrong side look. You know, the binoculars have a magnifying glass and diminutive, and it is possible to look at the person in the diminutive glass, and see his little. You turn the binoculars, look at him with an increase, maybe consider something very important and good. Because marriage, then came love: sighs on a bench, a walk in the moonlight, the flowers, enthusiasm and happily beating heart. Then all poischezali? Proud, angry, jealous heart can't be happy.
№ 374705   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 12:04
In the relationship the spouses have to be careful - subtle support of the other, inspirational gifting their attention, sensitivity and warmth. Care to another does not allow the address of any of the spouses resentful words, neither alone nor in the presence of strangers. Care puts the emphasis of the reflection of self-care into care of another. Care to another protects him from any comparison, comparison wife or husband with other husbands and wives. Care to another like the sun, which continuously flows in the surrounding world is the vital heat. These rays easily and well for anyone who gets in their flow. Subtle emotional human characteristic - a solicitude that gives the same warmth and someone who radiates this invisible light.
№ 374506   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 18:06
I once had the opportunity to interview the young people what they expect from marriage. And all the listed qualities that, in their opinion, should have the choice: kindness and loyalty, attention and devotion, love and care etc. And only one replied: "I want to make their beloved happy..." He who demands love, he has not, and who have it - keen to share it.
№ 373744   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2019 / 16:02
As the proverb says: "a foreign wife of a demon honey bags". For married there should be only one woman - his wife; he must evaluate as a woman only her.
№ 372185   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2019 / 21:17
Understanding that this is the only choice the other person's next to impossible to imagine, is love. But it comes when the ship of family life has overcome many storms and survived against the odds.
№ 370459   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2019 / 04:08
In our parish there is one interesting couple, the husband is working and wife is a woman educated, in office. He is a simple man, but a master of his craft, very good work, the family contains. And as in any family, sometimes a wife starts in on him like a woman mutter - the not happy, that she does not like. Grumbles-grumbles-grumbles... And he look at her gently: "What's wrong, sweetie? What are you worried, nervous? Maybe you were sick?" Will press to myself, "Why are you so upset, honey? Take care of yourself. All good, all Glory to God." So fatherly caress her. Never enters into these women's quarrels, disputes and proceedings. That's so noble, a man comforts her, calms. And she does argue with him can not. Such a noble attitude to life, to women, to family and a must-have for men...
№ 369999   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2019 / 04:17
The family before the birth of children - two young foal who graze in a green meadow and play with each other. And the family after the birth of children - two dray horses, harnessed to a cart, who pulled her on the dirty bumpy road. If one horse refuses to haul the shipment, the other is straining twice. and after many beautiful green meadows Oh how I want to harness to a cart.
№ 369874   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2019 / 23:05
The Colonel realized that in forty years of shared life, shared hunger and General suffering he was unable to learn his wife. Perhaps their love has grown old.
№ 366682   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2019 / 13:03
A normal life. Comfortable life. Not perfect, of course; nobody has a perfect marriage, right? But Gina was happy - at least most of the time.
№ 365019   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2019 / 19:36