HIV [Theme] Page 2

Ask me anything. Ask me how I threw up almost to the gastric juice, when the first time I let him stick it in me. Ask him how he came in my mouth and I felt the taste of death, rasplakalsya on the tongue, flowing down the larynx, penetrating into all tissues. Ask me about phone calls that lasted till dawn, and sticky from tears and sweat pipe stuck to your ear. Ask whatever you want. Please, dad, ask me anything, except this.
№ 93774   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:09
AIDS is a classic example of a goal that mankind has scored an own goal.
№ 84987   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 08:16
By the way, did I tell you that I am HIV-positive? You see, it is now very fashionable. In our time, the immune system must be compromised.
№ 75766   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:18
She managed to get out into the light, the man caught up with her, knocked down, and his whole body pinned me to the ground. She knew what he wanted. In my head began to float tips ever heard in television shows and women's magazines. Then she looked him straight in the eye and said, "I Have AIDS," she lied.
He looked at her quizzically and replied, "me too," and he wasn't lying.
№ 57415   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:56
Is an alternative medicine that more effectively help victims of AIDS. The government does not want to talk about it publicly. Because the government and pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars on human death. The past 50 years, we hid the medicines from various diseases. Freddy's death made me want to fight for the right to let people know about alternative therapies. God each of us has the right to be healthy, but it denies the power hungry, greedy people who want this process to control.
№ 46837   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:56
As soon as the world came to AIDS, everything was super sexy, that's just fucking***smiling almost ceased.
№ 42135   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:41
AIDS is the worst thing that happened in the twentieth century after Hitler.
№ 17772   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 22:47
AIDS only adds to the risk of love. Love has always been very dangerous. It's a deadly disease.
№ 15698   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:35
- Winter in the yard - I said. And night. The kids are asleep, the birds flew to warmer climes. But wars and epidemics, like as not. But there are terrorists and AIDS.
№ 14769   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:47
In another life, in his old life, weed would have to be a high society whore. But in the present he already the year as tested positive for HIV, which was discovered a week after his eighteenth birthday. Welcome to reality, kid. How to be an adult? Don't worry, it's with you for a while. Although he has not yet developed symptoms, look already was covered with gloss misted over the eyes, grey, huge face with such delicate features. The natural serenity slipped a shock.
№ 5363   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:57
If Potatoes are still not HIV-positive, then the government should send in Leith delegation of statisticians to figure out why doesn't work here probability theory.
№ 4269   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00
True, he had not yet developed AIDS, but the tests were positive. I told him that it is not the end of the world Hogsy. You can learn to live with the virus. Thousands of dudes live with him and not worried. I told him, you can get as much as a fucking mountain of years. And a dude with no virus tomorrow morning too. So you need to treat this. You can't just delete people. The show must go on.
№ 4256   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:00