HIV [Theme]

Natalia smiled and shook his head.
- Yes, you are, in fact, another person - not regretting, not surprised, she said. Looking at you now, you can believe in a miracle. How could a man who changed so much in just a year and a half? Hmmm... Look, she slightly frowned and looked long at his friend a stranger. You mentioned immortality. Tell me, do you do all that clerical stuff you believe?
- Yes, I see, nothing else - quipped Andrew. - Well, tell me, in return I can give at least one psychology, whether it is three four Freudian or Jungian? What? The chair, in order to avoid rubbing the rope on his neck? What else? Enjoyment? Funny. I now can't receive that if I have after that will be somewhere in the worm to turn. In the heart, for example, in the conscience...
- I think you have a syndrome of inflamed conscience.
What? - friendly Andrew laughed. Psychologists already got? Well, well, - he whistled in admiration. It is a syndrome of inflamed conscience?! It is interesting, what is it? And no chance of a syndrome of inflamed perception of God? Then all the Orthodox saints were very sick people.
Natalia stood up and once again filled the glasses.
- Let's drink eternal life, she suggested a little tipsy voice. Andrew took the glass and drank a few SIPS. - You understand me correctly, î continued Natasha. - I was referring to your self-blame. You are not a Saint for you, a regular bed can turn into a neurotic disorder. For someone with obsession can be to infect others for you not to infect another. It seems to me that the beginning of your neurosis became nightmares where people wanted to stone you, you wrote to me. You have it entwined - hatred and fear of making a response evil.
- Yes? And as suggested to get rid of neurosis psychology? I think she says: "to Destroy the guilt is possible only in practice. Afraid of something - go and do what you fear." Afraid of cockroaches - take and crush a dozen. Afraid of heights - climb up on the roof of a skyscraper. I'm need to give someone to stop being afraid to do it?
- You need not fear, sleeping with a woman.
The conversation took a comedic tone.
Quote Explanation: HIV may not closely interact with the woman
№ 393074   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:03
I am sure that AIDS is the result of the fact that the immune system of the planet he is trying to take us out. After two world wars, the Holocaust and horror in the Balkans, the planet just needs us to break free. We're terrible animals.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Kurt Vonnegut," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382487   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 17:14
If you start to cluck or sigh, or worst of all, get me your sympathy - you'll just waste time. The time that could be spent on the creation of music, and that's all I want to do the rest of your life. I don't have time to be a victim, the poster boy, instructive example, no, I decide who I am. And I'll be exactly who I was born to be. I'll be the artist, giving people all they want.
Quote Explanation: After Freddie admitted to the group that he had AIDS.
№ 364663   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2019 / 19:04
Isn't it strange that a disease that suddenly appeared in the 80s, only kills niggers, queers and drug addicts? What ***goes a coincidence that the disease hates everyone you hate old white people?
№ 282308   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 09:16
Anyway after half an hour when Emerita drink Pepsi and talk to the Concierge Zozo, a whole army of taxi drivers will flock to the city. This evening from to the of gikondo Nyamirambo and, of course, in the district of whores with a suitable name of Sodom invent, and then go around blabbing that the President is dying of AIDS. The next day the rumor will be there to Butare, the day after tomorrow to Ruhengeri, the presidential estate. After a few days the head of state was terribly angry to learn that he's the only one who suspects is dying of AIDS, and then heads will roll. So the rumors and kill. And then they start checking.
№ 183469   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:55
The only people AZT helps are those who sell it.
Quote Explanation: About the cure for AIDS
№ 171246   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:11
Wherever I looked, everywhere face the inevitable fact that man is mortal.
Is death really can download most.
I don't just mean Vic... Ben and hunter. I know it's scary to say, even to think of it, but they can die just like him... and I'll be the one to gather their things and switch off the lights.
- The fact that they have HIV does not mean that they will go first. Hell, it could be you: go out on the street and you get hit by a marsedes compressor, much more stylish than a bus.
Thank you.
- ... go to the post office to buy a stamp and will shoot you annoyed postal worker. If you haven't noticed, these days they're all irritated.
- Just... just scares me the thought that I will remain single.
- The way we all come, so we all leave.
- Yes, but until then I would prefer to have at least the illusion that someone's there, even temporarily...
- Believe what you want, but the less you have what you hold, the easier it is to part with it.
4 Season
№ 154561   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:29
- I would not began to meet with HIV-positive people.
I must say, to me it is strange to hear from one of you guys, considering how many guys you fuck. Someone of you could also be a positive reaction. And the reason that it is not, not that you are always careful. The fact that you are lucky. You fucking lucky. So don't tell me you can't love someone just because he is not lucky as you. That's even more reason to love him if you ask.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 128985   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 19:57
- You heard, the Sochi police never get AIDS!
- Why?
- Yes, no one loves them!
№ 111504   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:28
Ahh, America! You gave the world AIDS!
№ 108675   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 17:22
And AIDS by Marina V. from Irkutsk, throwing the net a third time, caught a fish of gold, and made three wishes about love. Now she and the merchant's wife, and Queen, and the mistress of the sea at a depth of two meters of the Smolensk cemetery.
№ 103994   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:11
"My God," gasped the third member of the class, - what an injustice! For many years my calling - and a goat, and ***th, and cock beaten. I was considered a geek - I loved not women, and men. And that's when I can finally openly and proudly admit that I'm gay, there is AIDS, and I'm still a geek. To the old fear adds a new, and I think I'm due for a break.
№ 98330   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:51
My greatest fear is to go mad. Last month the Newspapers wrote about researchers from Boston. They are convinced that the AIDS virus breeds in the brain. Gradually it affects the brain, cell by cell, and the man is going crazy. Since I can not find a place.
№ 98329   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:51
We always observe extreme caution. But one morning I woke up and he put his machines and needles... and got a syringe full of blood from a vein... was going to put it in me.
I just looked him in the eye and said, "Luke, what are you doing?", and he said, "I want you to love me forever," and began to cry.
№ 94056   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:24
Whatever got you through the night the whole force of the imagination or a slow poison acidogenicity, can not be desecrated, nor criticism, nor ridicule.
№ 94047   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:24