flirting [Theme] Page 4

Do not rush to Express their sexuality as something different flirt. You need to call only the interest, not to show the lust. Sigmund Freud wrote: "But libido, as we already know, can Wake up, not only to arouse the genital area, what we call tenderness, and one day will have an effect on the genital area". Therefore, emphasis is placed on tenderness.
№ 316465   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2018 / 06:02
You're on the phone
With protruding finger,
You think this is a very
Like boys.
But talk about you
The boys are identical -
You're on your knees in front of them
In indecent poses.
№ 306871   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 13:09
- You never take me to dinner like that. You never took me to dinner.
- I'd love to, but I'm afraid that "M" will put me on a trial for the illegal use of state property.
- Flattery will not help you. However, keep trying. So...
№ 306196   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 14:12
She was flirting with me. She tempted me.
However, dear reader, we both know that you, beautiful creatures, prescribed to men this procedure with the magnitude of the drunken ensign, silencing fish in the Siberian river - not aiming at any particular ruff and just throwing explosives into the water, and then choosing the production that came out... However, in our time, for women harassment (or, as lawyers say, "enticement") and you sit down - but Mara knew that in court, I will not go. Will have to be doubly courteous.
№ 303361   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 19:24
The invitation to write flirting eyes.
№ 296102   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 07:21
- Don't flirt with me like with your boys. I want you to do more than flirt.
- What do you want?
- I will tell you, if you remove yourself from this Cutesy smile. I'd like to... would like to hear what you once said to Ashley: "I love you".
- You will not hear from me for the rest of your days.
№ 293172   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2017 / 04:03
- Girl, miss?
The girl biceps which was thick with both of my hands and hit terrain, sternly looked at the Witcher and, without even thinking to spare his feelings, shook his head.
- Not so much.
The guy choked, but recovered quickly and gave, apparently, the first thing that came to mind:
- And you wouldn't happen to have a sweet tooth?
The lady again gave my cavalier a hostile look and bazovica chuckled, waving his mug:
No, I'm gorkowienko!
№ 288223   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2017 / 08:59
Well I can Gordey Gordei? I'm this way and that. Dasha and me no draws.
- How is "not paying"? And you care, reach out and conquer it. Oh, you Cossack! For example, if I was in your...
- Well, Yes, you would! Okay, let's, let's.
- Try! So you with her eyes don't take your ice cream treat, ride the carousel, bring the circus to the Barber's lead.
- At-at...
- All expenses the Board incurs.
- Ah, well that is another matter.
№ 286515   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:56
- Hello, girls! Where wander, the bride?
- Where are you - there we are.
And we the fair!
- We are there too!
- Here and well. So, take a walk, huh?
- And you whose are you?
- And we the people are lonely, idle, drive, walk, are looking for something that is not lost.
- So you, perhaps nothing will!
- I think we found it!
- Something you do not see your finds.
And our finding is you beauties! Let me meet you!
№ 286511   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2017 / 07:56
- They devour Badajoz.
- Me it is not very frustrating. Much more annoying this lady, quietly walking across the ceiling.
Don't forget, we're on drugs. Yes, nothing, no one eats, it just glitches. I am home and all is well.
Glitches or not, but my daughter really loves Jose.
- Sdureli? We are going to be killed, and you talking about sex?
And suddenly does that help us? You should just go along with it.
Manuel's right, you too dry a girl. It's hard to smile?
A guy nearly strangled!
№ 285518   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2017 / 09:24
Low is any method used by women to attract men. All that is generated by a cunning, disgusting.
№ 279314   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:24
- He likes you.
Yes.
- You did that on purpose?
Yes.
Why?
- Because I'm a woman, and to be a jerk to me - a luxury.
№ 274907   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:10
There is always a risk: everything is going so well and good, but then it becomes awkward. All at once she notices you looking at her, and never wants you to joke you didn't think that she's flirting because he doesn't want you to think she likes me. It's just a disaster when someone starts to erode the wall separating friendship and kisses. And when this wall collapses, the story could have a happy mid - Oh, look, the wall came down, I saw you as a girl, and you in me - boy, and now we're going to play a fun game called "can I lay here hand in here, and here, and here?". And sometimes it is so cool that it seems to last forever. But the middle is not the end.
№ 264439   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:06
Older woman flirting, maintaining clarity of thought and composure, and her attacks from this are much deeper the blind impulses of youth.
№ 263543   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:35