masochism [Theme] Page 1

My child, torture me with one hand, but caress the other!
№ 192188   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:45
How many crazy things do for love: renounce friends, quit a good job, have bad habits, kill, die. All this is because the heart falls into the hands of a man who does not warm it together, and dominate. Just saying that those who want people they fully belonged, not really love, but only want to dominate their "slave." But they don't want them someone else was controlling, so his heart buried in the chest on a desert island, so if you want from this creature of love, then I have bad news for you. It may seem that dominant - the universal evil, but they are vital to those who want to obey, to endure the humiliation and pain. I'm talking about the soul, not the body.
№ 183638   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:01
Love is only self-hypnosis. Here sits a man and understands that a few problems, it is necessary to fall in love. And what to do, bored some of us. Here it goes, looking for a victim, courting, courting, and then the victim decides out of compassion to persuade myself that also likes this man. And it would be good if not for the following: love is not that other, as a manifestation of masochistic tendencies. Admit it, deep down we all love to suffer. A month has passed after the start of the relationship, the jealousy, no matter to whom, even to the cat. And then the thought creeps in: "He loves me not, friend, mom, the dog pays more attention". From these thoughts of hatred appears, and then the collapse of relations. And at best, for those who are especially prone to masochism, are to go from one extreme to another - love, hate, tolerate and love again.
№ 183637   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:01
Of course, there is the desire to dominate, to suppress, and there is a desire to be suppressed, and it is fun! I think that in every person there is an element of sadomasochism, and that's fine, it's a game. It has always existed. The Marquis de Sade and Sacher-Masoch was considered intellectuals. I think S&M is a more or less normal. People play these roles and change roles too. The question is whether they do it unconsciously, without understanding what they are doing, and become possessed or may be ill, or they do it consciously, and in this case it becomes their style, and not some blind obsession. They understand that this is just a game. Some proponents of S&M believe there is a God and a devil, and an eternal hell, and they become the devil, and treat this quite seriously, not realizing that they're just... wrong, "took the bait"!..
№ 181261   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:33
The masochism has its own strict rules. And we agree to tolerate the pain, if it is the wrong side of love.
№ 156569   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:17
The less you notice them the more they chase after you. There's something perverse about women... they're all masochists at heart.
The less you notice them, the more they follow you. In women, there is something perverse... deep down they are all masochist.
№ 149112   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:33
According to statistics, couples with a sadistic masochist, and Vice versa, the most stable, because each partner finds in the other what he is looking for.
№ 141493   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:25
The difference between a masochist and a sadist is the difference between wick and wax. One looking for safety in the absorption of others, the other absorbing someone. This is why masochism and sadism within the individual are often interspersed - they are different solutions to the same problem.
№ 135433   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:35
Masochism - the ability to dissolve the hatred in love.
№ 135424   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:35
Boot lips. And the whip.
A kiss is like a hot pepper.
Cocaine, heroin and vodka.
You're my favorite German.
№ 118040   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:14
While we, Russian, do not get rid of the addiction to masochism and will sit in the shit.
№ 117361   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:37
In fact, Ada is not only a Paradise for masochists.
№ 98359   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 01:52
The more pain cause myself a masochist, the less he is afraid of life. Because he knows that others will not be able to cause him as much pain as he causes himself. He has nothing more to fear, because he is your worst enemy.
№ 96687   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:38
Sadomasochism taught me something. Possible, complete control is not always needed, sometimes you can concede a little.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 89403   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 18:13
Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.
2 Season 13 Series
№ 82239   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:20