compassion [Theme] Page 19

Everyone should feel sadness and compassion for the person whose soul bleeds from love, and they continue to laugh, they continue to wallow in their shallow and worthless lives, rejoicing because it was the weekend.
№ 11277   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:11
It always surprises me: to be able to the highest of human feelings, compassion, turned into a poisonous sting. Sounds something like: "sharp compassion".
№ 9824   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:33
Because that fire rain, for anger is compassion.
№ 6203   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:38
... who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.
(Compassion for animals is so intimately associated with goodness of character, that it is possible to assert with confidence that can't be good he who is cruel to animals.)
№ 6202   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:38
From insults to defend himself from compassion impossible.
№ 5664   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:11
After all, man does not develop with age, though burst. Character is formed by age twenty-five, and then, no matter how beysya, I can't change myself. Next is to see how the world fits your character. Perhaps thanks to the whiskey, but I was sorry for Rudin. Heroes of Dostoyevsky, I never sympathize. But Turgenev's characters - easily. As, however, and characters from the "Police station-87". Perhaps it's because I have too many weaknesses. The more human weaknesses, the more likely he sympathizes with the weaknesses of their neighbors. The weakness of the characters of Dostoevsky and weaknesses often aren't, so to sympathize with them on all cylinders fails. As for the heroes of Tolstoy, their weaknesses and strive to turn into something global, static, forever... What kind of compassion.
№ 5254   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:52