the monastery [Theme] Page 1

You're in the monastery, and I'm over the hill twist.
- Need you there to...
№ 390724   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:33
Though William and I loved to provoke, but sometimes his actions were contradictory: for example, despite the fact that he wanted to establish a convent of "nuns-whores", he still donated to the Robert Arbrissel, who became his confidant, the land on which this Holy man established the monastery of Fontevraud, providing it a truly revolutionary Charter, approved by the Pope, in 1104, the Monks and nuns of Fontevraud, take a vow of poverty and chastity, lived there under the rule of the abbess. The woman running the men!
№ 386317   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 12:16
- I am well-known knowledge in the field of witchcraft and ocultism.
- ... You are a nun!
- Discuss my partially repressed interests to the darkness and evil in another time.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 385957   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 13:22
Miss Walker, a woman in a man's abode is a great temptation and sin. Make haste on his way, and leave us.
№ 350962   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 02:08
- You are, after all, live in a monastery?
- That's right, ha ha ha
And there is a lot of people?
- So, a few old men... hehe, these days there are few who want to serve the Lord...
№ 350961   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 02:07
... These old crows live according to their own invented rules... Rather, it will leave a person to rot than stain your clothes... it's not like they gave me, miss Walker.
№ 350871   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 11:08
When the only son leaves the monastery is not the end of the race, and the crown race.
№ 314779   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2018 / 00:05
Out in the cloister, stretched out his hand in the depth of the palm immediately formed a puddle. Looked at the roses: they are left only the core, tender pieces of bodies littered the ground. He saw the lemons, which bent branches, etajele from brown juice.
- God doesn't live here. About us he had forgotten, guys.
Francisco shut his eyes, clenched his eyelids tight, so that in the night not leaked a single drop light from the brightest sun - the sun of Bahia.
№ 311763   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 20:28
I can see by your face that you are a monk. Not that you were the priest's, the monk in my view is the person who in your cell has the whole world...
№ 305984   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2017 / 03:12
The monastery is a dungeon plunge those whom society has thrown overboard.
№ 287400   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2017 / 08:47
Went from monastery to monastery, called her name. By the end of the day at the monastery on the mountain Taku I was asked to wait at the door and an empty network my heart instantly felt heavy.
№ 279120   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:56
The power accorded to the spiritual master is much more powerful than any other secular authority, as a subordinate actually believes that only through obedience to the coach he can find salvation. This power is close to absolute, and its consequences can be very extreme. It's easy to assume that having this power may be abused. If a novice voluntarily renounced their understanding and common sense, it is logically impossible to refute the arguments of the mentor, we can only obey the will of another.
№ 272821   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48
Any mental activity other than the Jesus prayer in the monastery is considered to be unacceptable and even sinful. Sister learns not to trust themselves and their experience, their vision of reality, had almost led her to hell, and mentor - Mother. It is believed that such mistrust myself in everything and is the most important in the salvation of souls. It is very convenient: in this state, a person is easy to control - it can inspire anything, to get to do any "blessing" and to justify any actions of his mentor. This practice of control is carefully masked by a spiritual ideology that is justified by quotations from the Scriptures or Holy fathers, are often taken out of context. No wonder the most valuable virtues in the monastery are considered as unconditional obedience and devotion to the mentor (interestingly, not God).
№ 272819   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48
The more time a person lives in a monastery, the harder it is to leave, because the identity of the person immersed in this environment: with certain emotions, beliefs, worldview, relationships. Life "in the world" if it was gradually forgotten, becomes something unreal.
№ 272818   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48
She was about forty years old, but the face, despite the wrinkles, remained somehow quite childish. I've seen it often at the sisters who were in the monastery is almost children and lived all his life in obedience, cutting off his will in everything. Internal state, as a rule, also remained at approximately the same childlike level. They got old, not growing up. Here is the ubiquitous crybaby bullshit and resentment so peculiar to children. These sisters it didn't seem like something shameful.
№ 272817   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:48