the consumer society [Theme] Page 3

Most afraid to merge with the ground - not in the sense that I put myself above anyone, no. And that don't want to become indifferent and live for the satisfaction of some physical need.
№ 352403   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 21:08
To think that it is possible to build an economy that will satisfy any human need, the trend is what permeates the whole of Western (e.g. American), and our own, in a vulgar and literal meaning of "to each according to his needs", the fiction is an unaffordable utopia, akin to the utopia of perpetual motion, etc.
№ 347422   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 03:07
Generation, accustomed to honest way of life have become extinct over the next 20 years and then will occur the greatest catastrophe in history in the form of widely disseminated technical monoculture, the foundations of which now persistently implemented in all countries, and even China, Indonesia and Africa.
№ 347421   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 02:05
When all people are honest and hard work will be unusual, what the future may await humanity? Who will be able to feed, clothe, heal and transport people? Dishonest as they are currently, as they can conduct scientific and medical research?
№ 347420   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 02:04
Hearty, warm, drunk and bored. The world is not that bad, the world is boring. A world without prospects, a world without promises...
№ 345197   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 20:17
This is a truly monstrous nightmare: a billion gaping mouths and no head!
№ 343518   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 00:08
Potreblyadstvo is not a surplus of goods, this lack of gratitude and the ability to distinguish manure from diamond. That's taking the beauty of knowledge, ideas for granted, when we are convinced that Danko on Danko, so he gone and we are still feet have trodden. Stepped - let gratitude and can not wait!
Quote Explanation: from the collection of articles "No Book"
№ 340863   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2018 / 00:30
Culture in General teaches us "not to yield" and the world of consumption, on the contrary, seduces slogans: "you deserve it", "let everything"...
№ 329838   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 21:05
I don't care what most
people do not care! To the deity
so not true other than these people
(though many of them are on a diet
I do not drink), to the acquisition of things!
№ 328009   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2018 / 19:04
We are constantly told that the way to a better life is through "more, more, more": more buying, more to do, more to fuck, to be something more. Us now and then something tempted. Buy a new TV. The cottage was better than colleagues. Get a new decoration for the lawn. Think about the correct stick for selfie. <...> And the key to a good life is not at all new worries: he is in a smaller number worries. You have to take care only about the real, present and important.
№ 324828   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2018 / 16:03
We invented the mountain of unnecessary needs, we must constantly buy and throw. So we are wasting our lives. When I buy something or when you buy, you pay no money, and the time of your life - you have to work to earn more and more to buy. But life cannot be bought, it can only spend. And lamentable to spend your life losing your freedom.
№ 322697   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 20:12
The tendency of our age is striving to replace all the moral engines of the material.
№ 319409   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 09:36
There are among the people very indifferent. Indifferent to life, to yourself, to what is happening here and now. Amazing lack of capacity for reflection and creation. Hostages empty of goods, meaningless slogans, colorless trends, fake ideas. The era of total consumption and total simplification. If you look closely, it seems like the world is in the midst of a nuclear disaster, and people standing and looking at what color it's sneaker.
№ 314077   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2018 / 12:03
Humanity evolyutsioniruet. Sometimes malicious side effects and fascination with transhumanism and globalization can affect the immature minds in unexpected ways. An uncritical attitude to the flow of information can contribute to the blurring of the concepts of the norm. Proponents of the theory of universal conspiracy believe that the dehumanization tool. What is the manifestation of a conspiracy of the elites to fool the plebs, which is so easier to manage. Opponents of the conspiracy theorists point to the costs of fascination with consumption for consumption and side effects entertaining. The latter is likely because to think with your head and attain maturity is more difficult than to stare and to laugh.
№ 311390   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 19:06
My friend, I understand that we grew up in the nineties and the cult "made of dough" we are worse than rapper from the Ghetto. But like has over the years, with decades to go, no? It seems to be seen as people from the vast premiums in the belief refuse, as mayors of metro ride, as billionaires in sorokametrovym jeans and sneakers stojakovich distribute half of the state funds. No? And then... Where's that ugly "made"? What are you all fighting? With whom? You his ass parked in the heat. It is sometimes not easy. But where is the feat? Battle priests for the heat? And it should be respected?
№ 310524   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 18:06