history [Theme] Page 47

Is history, except that they happen that there is something else they say? Perhaps I don't need to emphasize that the person I'm completely sober. But perhaps I still left something irrational superstitions, as, for example, this strange belief that all of history happening to me, have some special meaning, yet mean something; that life is its own story tells us something about herself that she gives us some of his secrets, what appears to us as a riddle, whose meaning it is necessary to unravel that history, live me life, represent the mythology of this life, but in this mythology is the key to truth and mystery. This cheating? It is possible, even quite likely, but I can't get rid of the need constantly to solve his own life (as if it really hid a meaning, value, true), I can't get rid of this need, even if she was not than other, as need some games (same games, like solving puzzles).
№ 20487   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 02:20
True stories rarely live up to the expectation. Conjectures and illusions are much more interesting. And when you know for sure, usually it all comes down to the most petty reasons.
№ 18715   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:58
... all is not lost and life is not over, as long as you have a good story and a friend who can tell.
№ 15747   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 17:31
Behind every great love is a great story.
(Every great love has a great story.)
№ 8560   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:32