summer [Theme] Page 34

Last summer a funny mistake.
№ 22554   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:54
August flew by like a dream. On the eve of the first of September they went to bed at midnight. Bezdelniki a month alarm clock Antoine was wound up for eight hours. Antoine lay on the back, hand with a lit cigarette hung from the bed. It started to rain. Heavy drops lazily down from the heavens and fell to the pavement. Antoine somehow thought that the rain is warm, and salty as tears Lucille, skativshiesya quietly, her eyes on his cheek. It was pointless to ask about the cause of these tears that the clouds that Lucille. The summer is ended. He knew there was the most wonderful summer of their lives.
№ 22250   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:40
Just like summer camp, only no parents who planted me and, giggling, left.
№ 21471   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:07
Understand what have a good autumn. So unobtrusive its good... Calm, so to speak...
Here for example the summer. Well, what summer? Soooo excited garknet a drunken man: "Beer! Yes poholodeli! Aaaahhh, horoshoooo!"
And winter? This ruined the walking kupchinoj, flushed with frost: "Vodka! Bask will!".
About spring so vaasche. All of it bustling this spring: "And in the eighth number of champagne!"
And autumn suit quietly, on tiptoe, put a hand sheet on the shoulder and whisper softly commercials "For brandy?"
№ 19313   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:25
July heat, it melted the asphalt.
And in the parks of the city in the morning pereyslav.
Downstream light skiff lazily driven two oars.
Alleys suddenly became narrow, do not count strollers number.
№ 19003   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 01:11
In new York there's a time when you feel the breath of autumn long before fallen to the first sheet. The air is clear, summer is behind us, and one night for the first time in a long time, you want to cover with a warm blanket.
4 Season 18 Series
№ 18614   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 00:53
The doctor gives me two weeks of life. It would be in August.
№ 17418   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 22:30
The summer is over, and so now will be only: "I want to sleep", "I'm cold" and "let's get drunk on Saturday."
№ 16769   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 21:16
You like to get wet in the rain?
Of course, very few people like it.
But I suggest you try.
At least once a year, you have to get wet!
On a summer day, after exhausting heat, warm the rain is very welcome.
The main thing - to make the first move.
The most difficult thing first, then go.
It's like when you want to go in the water, but can not decide. You think she's cold, you go on your knees and stop. But the slower you move, the more painful for you to process.
Sometimes, the most painless way to do what you do not do, it to flop with a running start.
№ 16546   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 20:35
- In the winter, when you come to visit me, I'll tell you: "do you remember the Hedgehog, you and summer were running across the meadow, remember, met St. John's Wort, and it - here it is on the stove!" We will immediately become warm and fun like the summer is back.
№ 13951   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:05
June dawns, July afternoons, the August evening - all over, finished, gone forever and remain only in memory. Now, ahead of a long autumn, white winter, cool verdant spring, and during this time, you need to think about the past summer and to summarize. But if he [Douglas] something to forget - well, in the cellar is the wine of dandelions, on each bottle the number is derived, and in them all the days of summer, every one of them.
№ 13717   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:53
How to ruin your summer? To fall in July.
№ 13374   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 13:37
In winter they used, looking for traces and signs of the summer and found them in the basement or in the evening bonfires on the edge of the pond, turned into a skating rink. Now, in the summer, they were looking for even the slightest sound, though reminders of the forgotten winter.
№ 11659   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:34
Summer is only the unfulfilled promise of spring, fake instead of those warm and blissful night, they dream in April.
№ 9478   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:17