oath [Theme] Page 5

Shine in front of illiterate knowledge to detect -
That's a sin! To swear is a sin. But the sin of the oath and listen.
A sin to swear an oath! (Especially
When pre-decided to break it!)
Quote Explanation: 10 September 1992.
№ 282837   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 10:54
- Yes, - said Gorchakov, - we promised England not to go to Bukhara and Khiva, but the inhabitants of Bukhara and Khiva did not promise that will stop coming to us with complaints of their khans.
- Your answer - ironically Napier, reminded me response to the ladies who have violated the oath of love: "Yes, I swore to love him to the grave, but I'm not sworn to do!"
№ 281382   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2017 / 20:45
"Adam's Rib". Secret society. Wait here. First, raise your hands. "I swear to remain silent about what they see, hear and smell".
№ 279596   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2017 / 17:59
I swear by the honor of his true and selfless to serve the Emperor Titus Meade II and to obey the officers of his great Empire. If I dont do my duty, Yes, befall me a fair trial commanders and severe retribution comrades. Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!
№ 278878   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2017 / 09:27
Vows believe when people, giving them respect for themselves.
№ 268260   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:18
- Sorry, I don't have knives, we would make a blood oath.
- The next time.
Yes, Yes, next time, that's progress.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 267746   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:57
Brethren, I appeal to you in the hour of grief. Many of you are aware that in the Main Church we have created a new weapon capable of putting an end to the war. But our hopes did not come true - they died along with our great mentor Kane, when it was destroyed, our sanctuary. We still don't know what happened, but it must be a volley of ion guns led to the explosion of Tiberius under the temple. Destruction in monstrous yellow zone, killing millions of people... Nobody can replace Kane, but I swear on my life that will fulfill his duty and help the Brotherhood survive these terrible times. I say to you: no time for grieving - we are not leaving this planet! Let our grief turn into Holy wrath, and we will liberate the continent after continent. Let the light of the crystal Shine upon us! Let the faithful shall inherit the land and tainted the names of the traitors! For me, my children, and together we will defeat the enemies!
№ 263225   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:54
Friends. Only. Dark forest neighborhood.
Openness, clarity, but will they bother?
A love that vows to anything
you elevate us all one by one
and together, at once. And splashing the word
on the shore, carefree and easy
and green shore grass,
and green ribbon of the river.
A moment of free floating, the hour of consolation:
leisure, soul, opened treasures!
Quote Explanation: Translation Natalia Vanhanen.
№ 260546   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:25
I give you my word! I swear my mother's life that I will no longer...
№ 260072   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:10
I'll give you the last chance, Maseg bar Mattah! - sternly said Ali Bay. - Surrender! And I swear I won't hurt you or your family!
Hiding behind the mercenaries of the Past were going to rebel, but just remember that of Ali Bey, Moslem and Mohammedan, the oath given to a person of another faith, is not worth the quarters of the dirham. That is why the oath of allegiance to Hakan Mohammedans gave in the presence of his priest.
Quote Explanation: Ali Bey, a Moslem or Muslim - follower of Islam, Maseg from "white" Gusar of the Jewish faith.
№ 258928   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:31
The entire oath of course, I don't remember. I only remember that it began by thanking Generalissimus for inviting me. As the Communist citizen, I had to keep to a strict discipline in the workplace, at home and in public life, be fulfilled and overfulfilled the production task, to fight for the full savings and universal recycling, to keep Holy the state, public and professional secrecy, to work closely with state security agencies, informing them about all known to me anti-Communist conspiracy, the actions, statements or thoughts.
Almost all previous I repeated obediently, but then stopped, looked at the judges.
"You know," I said, is somehow wrong. I, in General, do not know how to convey.
- How can you not know how? - surprised the chief justice. You, I heard even novels and write.
- Well, - said I, - novels-that is that. The novels after all, not denunciations.
- What are you! - she reassured me. The denunciations of writing much easier. Nothing special, no need to invent, and then heard it and denunciations. Who is the one who as responded. It's very simple.
№ 249602   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:20
Love, friendship, mystery. All your vows, we are trying to keep.
№ 248539   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:38
Oh, liars can swear! They love to swear!
№ 246976   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:36