equality [Theme] Page 2

I see the horse of freedom
And equal rights for cows...
Quote Explanation: May 22, 1920, 1921.
№ 300242   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2017 / 16:06
You can talk about heaven all you want, but you have to admit, like you always need someone like me to do their dirty work!... But even I wished! And I was born! So how am I different from you?! I don't want to disappear, just like you! What's wrong with that?!
№ 294143   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2017 / 16:04
My mother is a very strong woman, but dad was never under her thumb. I like this pattern of behavior. Don't understand when people start to say: "That woman should do this and man should do that." I'm for equality.
№ 290628   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2017 / 09:04
Jordan is a pilot project. But if things work out and you will be able to persevere to the end, this can affect official policy towards servicemen women. Or rather, the lack thereof.
№ 285388   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:38
- Of course, women have always played an important role in the growth of our combat units. Over the past few years we have achieved considerable success in protecting the interests of women serving in the Navy. Moreover, we organized a course of psychological training of male recruits, which is evidence of even more progress...
- Excuse me, Mr. Hayes, your logic goes that if a cannibal uses a knife and fork, this is also progress?
- If You let me finish, Madam, your questions...
You see, I am no longer young, and I don't have much time, so I'm sorry for interrupting you.
№ 285384   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:38
Yes, Gypsies have a genetic propensity to migrate and to theft. This doesn't have to follow that every Gypsy horse we have to stop and take you to jail.
№ 259253   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:42
In America, women have achieved equality in all spheres. But this equality is not absolute, although it is still much greater than before. In addition, women still have to defend this conquest. They are full of zeal to prove that they are equal with men just because little than different from them, so men suppress the impulses of their tenderness. And as a result men lack of tenderness, and they, as if to compensate, there is a steady desire to be a constant object of admiration to affirm self-esteem. Thus, they are in a perpetual state of dependency and fear. Women, for their part, have been disappointed as they can not perform their role fully.
№ 251495   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:21
... equality means identity. In reality, in advance of their equality and demanding equal rights polar in nature: despite all the differences, no one should not use another as a means of achieving its goal, because every human being is an end in itself. This means that each person as a representative of his family and his nation should have the freedom to develop their individuality. Equality does not imply a denial of differences and the opportunity for their fuller implementation.
If we mean by equality are no differences between people, we contribute to the trends that lead to the impoverishment of our culture, i.e. "automation" of the individual and the loss of what is the most valuable component of human existence, growth and development characteristics of each person - his personality.
№ 251470   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:21
De verac said that it dealt with a very difficult and dangerous topic - the balance of two different sexes in the world.
- But in this question, - said Catherine, blushing, - I, no equality will not tolerate! How can you equate man to a woman, if the woman was, is and always will remain a creature of a higher order. To equate the woman to the position of a man - it means to insult and humiliate her!
№ 238397   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:21
Where the husband and wife both wearing pants, there's not going to happen good.
№ 229521   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:03
- Well, what horns at her? -
Cried the Giraffe lovingly.
- Now in our fauna
Equal to all the polls!
If all my relatives
She is not happy
Don't blame me
I will leave the herd!
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred sixty eight
№ 222316   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:56
- You can get hurt. Who gave you the right to endanger these women?
- And who gave you the right to stand silently during a rally and see how beat defenseless women? They were guilty?
- I obey the law.
I don't care if it's an unfair law.
- It's an excuse, nothing more!
We break Windows, we'll burn you, because war is the only language which is understood by men. Because you beat us and betrayed so that nothing remained.
- I didn't do nothing but stop you.
And what will you do? All of us planted? We're in every home, we are fighting for the rights of all!
- You can die before it's all over.
- But we will win.
№ 216335   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:19
That the slaves that the nobles one life. Different person. There are men and women. Someone strong, someone weak. They are not all equal. But cut them in half, and realize that inside they are all the same.
№ 210469   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:02
Take everything and divide.
№ 197080   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:06
- You killed a woman!
- No, I killed a COP.
How could you shoot a woman?!
Women are now so actively fighting for equality that I'm ready for them to actively assist in this.
№ 188539   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:18