gas [Theme] Page 2

I want to steal, go into another industry, in oil or in gas. The weapon is Holy, to steal it is impossible.
№ 353658   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2018 / 21:16
In the 90s, the budget revenues from oil and gas did not exceed 6-8%, and now the country is sitting not even on the needle, and petroleum coke.
№ 329347   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 14:07
We want Ukraine was access to additional volumes of gas, if they are needed. As you all know, natural gas is transported by pipeline from Western Europe through Ukraine to Russia.
Quote Explanation: On gas supplies from Europe to Russia.
№ 316201   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2018 / 14:02
"The GAS for you!" How did they come up with this slogan, I wonder? As they thought? "GAS with you"? No.
"For You, for GAS and for the special forces"? "World. Work. The GAS"? "Get with Putin"? Maybe "pedal to the metal heart." And if they do not vote? Not to vote - off the gas, because it is for you.
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin announced his intention to stand for election in 2018. He said this on 6 December during a meeting with workers of the plant GAZ in Nizhny Novgorod. After the crowd began to chant "GAS for you GAS for you!", Putin felt that "the best place and the best occasion for the announcement about this, probably not." And confirmed its decision to participate in presidential elections. "Amurskaya Pravda", 7 December 2017.
№ 312582   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2017 / 21:11
The development of the energy sector in Azerbaijan are not confined to our borders. We have seven pipelines. Three of them transported oil: two of them lead to Black, one to the Mediterranean sea. The number of pipelines is four, we can transport gas in all directions - Georgia, Turkey, Iran and Russia. In Europe the demand for natural gas will increase while Azerbaijan is the only for Europe a new energy source. Currently used all other sources, providing Europe with gas. Azerbaijan is a new source, located nearby, reserves are great, he has the potential for the next decade.
№ 303250   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2017 / 06:03
Gazprom - dreams come true konyashek! As the saying goes: "Loot taxpayers under the horse's tail." 200 Lyamov... that's what I understand of horse prices! And anyway, why "Gazprom" the monopolist, we need advertising on TV? And on a horse! To entice viewers to buy gas? Didn't know if we've missed something? You have competitors? We can still buy gas in the house? Friends, it turns out we have a choice, and we don't know. I did the first time I hear about this channel. Yeah, sorry, I should be ashamed, because every second in our country breeder. Really need the channel! Especially in a crisis! But just strange that no one's watching. It is actually very simple - Miller [head of Gazprom] it turns out that the horse owner. So I wait for another channel, for example, from Shuvalov - "the World Corgi".
Quote Explanation: "Gazprom" to the end of the year will be spent on advertising on TV "Horse world" for 200, 2 million rubles.
98 Series Release Date: 30.05.2017
№ 288476   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2017 / 07:09
News from the diplomats. Moscow and Kiev once and for all solved the gas issue. Officially Kyiv has agreed that this is a Russian gas tube and not the grace of God.
№ 160399   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:26
- What are You at me about the gas not asking?
To You tell me about the debt is not recalled!
Quote Explanation: The dialogue between Vladimir Putin and Viktor Yanukovych.
№ 158441   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:52
- Gas attack, they are waiting for instructions.
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and a glass of water.
- I will report.
№ 147571   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:47
Said before the Emperor Emperor, that Russia had two allies - army and fleet, and now Russia are the other two allies - oil and gas.
№ 145450   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:49
You know, the oil and gas it is impossible to love physically, but financially is the only thing holding up the legs of Russia today. Without his legs Russia will not stand. Not to like something on which you are standing is impossible.
№ 106222   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:51
It seems to me that oil somewhere. And if there is oil, can not be that which is not broken through the gas... it seems to Me that we need to take a closer look at the bowels. We'll find something. Can not be that someone has searched for and not found.
№ 86814   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:59
Pumping gas to consumers in Europe
This show after each New year.
Will Pay Ukraine? Open a pipe?
How to make enemies brotherly country?
№ 78644   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:29
Gazprom is everything. And we are his nothing.
№ 69023   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:01
He also belongs to the statement of the main international conflicts of the XXI century: "between hydrocarbon pipeline despotism and democracies" (in the article "Boris Gryzlov and Russian self-blame"). Some Western commentators have taken this concept very seriously and raised it on their bayonets in Russophobic purposes. However, none of them noticed that Russia itself dialectically pipeline is a democracy - at least in relation to its southern neighbors.
№ 63874   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:01