gas [Theme] Page 1

They used tear gas, the first time gas had been used against students. You have no idea how this crap works: a person suffocates, turns him inside out, it seems that your eyes have been burned out. Clespes the chest, cramps all over the body. Those who were in the forefront, then had severe complications.
№ 406016   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:21
In the event of an oil crisis, natural gas will become extremely expensive (oil and gas prices as interconvertible hydrocarbons are related). Only nuclear power remains the brute-put method as the only technologically proven opportunity to meet the growing demand for electricity.
At least until a new generation of energy technologies are deployed on an industrial scale.
Quote Explanation: Expert (Moscow) 12.06.2006 ATOM AFTER OIL, Pyotr Shchedrovitsky, Valery Arabkin (Head of the Laboratory of Investment and Economic Analysis of ROSNIPI Urban Studies), Igor Leshukov (Expert of the Center for Strategic Research 'North-West' Foundation), Yuri Perelygin (Director of the Department of Regional Socio-Economic Development and Territorial Planning of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation)
№ 405590   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 21:57
Gave the lottery
Godfather godfather your ticket.
Godfather now "the Muscovite" has
And Kuma - crazy...
The restaurant somehow grandfather
Ate lunch.
And now his rent is paid
No gas and no light.
Quote Explanation: Rudakov and Nechaev — pop satirical Duo 50 years. The episode where Rudakov and Nechaev sing the verses on "Blue light".
№ 401945   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 21:15
Being there, as invisible,
as a transparent gas in vessel volume,
what seems to us empty,
God not only dwells in every heart,
as said
with the help of all mouth!
Certainly not without a reason
happens in life:
the more unusual way
the such
more brave and useful endeavors
have the ability to hold.
Given birth to man
perfect soul
and mind, with a muscular body
what is a how thinks he
and what they do, so it know
already quite another matter.
№ 397333   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:25
My boy loved the car, picked up in the army like you. To them went.
- He didn't come home?
- Died on the eve of the seventeenth birthday. Gas...
We all thought that we would get more, right? Thought I would return home as heroes, in a house with roses at the porch, three times a day to the diet with extra gravy on the side, get a job you love and the money will flow a river... But in the end, sold like a piece of meat... And agree, to pay the rent.
Quote Explanation: In the years following the First world war.
№ 397165   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:00
The Russian economy for several years, lives well-established pattern: their production collapsed. Therefore, sell oil and gas, renewable trade deficit imports. The entire economy rests on intensive export of oil and, most importantly, natural gas. The impasse is that we are eating the primitive natural resources. The country struck by the economic immunodeficiency. Some industries in Russia have practically disappeared.

Explanation of the quote:

CIT. by L. Shevtsova. The Regime Of Boris Yeltsin
Quote Explanation: 1997. Cit. by L. Shevtsova. Boris Yeltsin's regime
№ 387469   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2020 / 18:36
PACE has demanded from Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine. Poland demanded money. Estonia and Latvia is to return the transit through their ports. Lithuania and Poland the same, offended by the fact that Moscow archives reveals not to pester him with the Holocaust. Turkey - leave alone terrorists in Idlib and stop her Turkey to interfere in Libya. And in Syria. States it is necessary that we do not interfere in their elections <...>, a free access to the Northern sea route and that Russia did not prevent them to push his expensive liquefied natural gas to European markets. <...> Georgia wants to return South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which are lost as a result of unleashed by Tbilisi civil war. What Russia requires Ukraine, do not count. <...> Well, the old man requires his usual discount of oil and the continuation of the Banquet with the Federal government in the style of play in one economic gateway. But it's understandable. Britain needs does not know what to Kripalani. Sweden to Moscow did not hurt Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic States, and Russian submarine did not go according to her Swedish territorial waters. <...> Denmark demand with Russian gas pipeline. <...> In General, everything we demand something. Threaten, urge, impose sanctions... But they want money and reciprocity. Strange people. We just love to crack. And for reciprocity. And on the money. As old as the world. To demand from Russia that it is useless. And even harmful.
Quote Explanation: Telegram-channel (01.01.2020).
№ 386859   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2020 / 10:56
- You can say so! The beauty is that your Shah Pahlavi created in Iran a stable dictatorship that was provided to you and the British control over the oil fields.
- So we have successfully defended Western values!
- Exactly! Until then, until evil again raised his head!
What? Again, the lawyers?
- No, even worse. Shah so much oppressed his people that the radical Islamists under the leadership of Ayatollah Khomeini overthrow the monarch and create a religious terrorist regime.
What?! I need to urgently intervene!
- No, this time, to incite someone else. Here with Iraq.
- Oh, Hussein! Now I get bombed!
- No! Hussein invades Iran and will fight against evil!
- So, he needs weapons to send? What else?
- There is one small problem... the Embargo on arms.
- Oh, these assholes are pacifists! I know what I'll do. I will send the weapon in the form of spare parts! Good thinking, one will send the mustard. the other is to send gas. Well, what can you do if Hussein will make him a mustard gas (yperite)?
Quote Explanation: This is the reason of anger of the United States to Iran, the Shah fled to Egypt, and from there went for treatment in new York, USA. The rebels seized the Embassy with 55 hostages and held them for more than a year-444 days until after two unsuccessful attempts to free the hostages. The Shah died in America. The United States staged against Iran war, Hussein has pushed, then the right pawn USA and began to arm Iraq, even mass BV.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386156   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:54
China will get Russian gas with minimal investment, and even the opportunity to blackmail the seller in the future. "Gazprom" has received a new source of foreign exchange earnings. Contractors - orders for trillions of rubles. And state a reason for striking propaganda campaign. Well, what was the simple Russian people? Falling export revenues, Gazprom will shift domestic consumers will increase gas prices for citizens and industry.
Quote Explanation: About just running the pipeline "Power of Siberia"
№ 385390   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:02
Hell has long been the American gas - but not the wood!
№ 378787   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 03:30
Natural gas - it is hemispherical. I call it a hemispherical, because it is the kind of thing we can find in our neighborhoods.
№ 372922   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:47
I saw on TV your ads
And it convincingly reported
Together with Gazprom dreams come true!
№ 371040   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 14:06
I don't want to be an engineer,
I don't want to be a combiner,
I want to be a shareholder
OAO "Gazprom".
№ 371037   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 14:03
- Found out when switched on the gas?
Approximately in the interval between the first and fourth hour of the night.
- The speed of propagation of the gas from three to five cubic meters per hour. The room he'd fill in no time, but Eric was in the bed. Mean lethal concentration could fill 60-90 cm Is possible.
- Is it possible?
Maybe. But make sure there's only one way to go and poison gas.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 356572   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 20:09
Russians deployed to the East, to China, to the surprise of the Europeans. I always thought that relations of Russia and China oil and gas will gradually displace Marx and Lenin.
№ 353659   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2018 / 21:17