femininity [Theme] Page 3

Femininity is a gift from God!
Do not possess it - admire it and admire!
№ 381744   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 15:46
...Athena, Hello! Pan told me in confidence that you were looking for me. Did not expect, honestly, but I'm glad you, great goddess, I want to talk to me. Are you saying that I have a rich life experience? Then I think I know what it is. You want to understand why you all Olympus can not stand! Am I right? If so, let's take a closer look!
Take Ares - warrior, athlete, brave to madness, good. And why did you fight with him, like a kid in the yard. Aphrodite you just clocked, but why? Show off, you say? Well, then with the rest of the all clear, you have Dionysus is a drunk, Apollo - effeminate pretty boy, Hermes the thief. I'm not talking about that guy you have so far! Remember Hephaestus - how he cared for you, Athena! What? Lame dork and a burning smell? But he's a master artisan, what you will not find! And those powerful arms could carry you around the Olympus!
So in short, my dear goddess: I want you to get better! You're beautiful and smart, and charming can be. Take off your you these stupid iron armor and put on something pozostanie to start. Yes, even this terrible shield put away, away - I myself, frankly, afraid of him! The gods smile more often and not virastai. The goddesses cut me some slack, everybody has their weaknesses, right? Heroes also don't forget, just help them. Know that Perseus and Hercules - they are good remember! In General, as they say, keep it simple and you will reach the gods!
№ 378994   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 02:48
The moon with one brush stroke
left
on a clean sheet
bending,
that turned silk
went
woman.
And she breathed a cherry.
№ 374408   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2019 / 14:02
Feeling its undeniable beauty lived in her for so many years, that bored. She admired
not as midinette, for the first time dressed in aristocratic skirt, and not as midinette, to bar the skirt
never used, but as the Queen of Sheba - "of course, I'm beautiful, leave it, tell me
something interesting.
№ 374326   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 22:11
A woman's shoulders on her personality, and her neck, if she's alive, embodies the mystery of the Ghost town.
In men, the neck is only a duel between mind and body.
№ 373422   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 06:05
Femininity is the quality I admire most in women.
№ 370182   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 11:32
Chastity, patience and femininity - a great divine female power.
№ 360161   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2019 / 11:03
Femininity is not in heels,and gait.
№ 359806   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 06-02-2019 / 15:50
Femininity,she's not strazicich and not even in bryuliki-she in the eyes and gestures.
№ 359572   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 04-02-2019 / 13:39
Sometimes I draw a smile, but not smiling. Red lipstick is my mask... It came spontaneously, to hide the tears, the longing in his eyes. This is a bright accent and distraction, which helps to hide the sadness and longing. This lipstick has become a symbol of femininity, a symbol: "I still".
№ 341033   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2018 / 01:06
We wore jewelry, braided the hair in two long braids and wore white ribbons - she said, - in spite of everything, we wanted to be feminine. We famously kept his head straight, working in factories.
№ 337804   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2018 / 02:06
A woman can say that she is able to live without men, but it is an illusion. She can't even be happy when she is the head of the family, because she has to carry two who. A woman can become a woman only with a man. And when there is no real man, she has the femininity of their leave. You can not be both a Princess and a workhorse.
№ 332014   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 19:11
The femininity of the foot, whatever may be said, is probably the soft smoothness of curvature. And bones and tendons, and joints must be liquid in the muscles and does not affect the shape of the feet. They are not so much a means of transportation as a cover for secret (no shame in that, and call shameful there is no reason for any vessel with something valuable always covered). And to open it only by using hands. That is why the beauty of women's legs (to deny it can only be a hypocrite) should be not so much visual much tactile.
№ 331428   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2018 / 17:12
Women's issue is not so simple. Sometimes met on the street some beautiful, well-groomed, very feminine, silly lady, I can completely lose your balance. At such moments his perception of life, inner struggle, suffering, I feel something depressing, ugly, unfeminine.
And I want to be only beautiful, silly, coveted toy for men... Probably true emancipation of women have yet to begin. The woman is not yet man, she is a female. She is fettered, she is enmeshed in a centuries-old tradition. How man woman have yet to be born, there's a lot of work.
№ 318502   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2018 / 13:08
Everyone is trying to punch your head against the wall: men hope the muscles, not the mind, I hope women are not feminine and not in mind.
№ 310108   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 13:05