emancipation [Theme]

- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks herself - she repairs herself.
- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks...
№ 438695   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 16:01
A free woman is one who considers normal sex before marriage and work after.
№ 438002   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2022 / 21:18
The Amazons did not retreat, they always went only forward. They did not follow other people's commands, but the impulses of their own strong heart.
№ 432813   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:06
Aaron cried and called out loudly for Mom and Dad. In response came only the whisper of the forest: “Go yourself. Farther".
№ 432765   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 15:57
She sold her few jewelry and fled a world where men squeeze women so tightly that they break their wings; where girls are transferred from cell to cell - from the father's house to the husband's house.
№ 432543   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 17:24
Emancipation is not an elevation, but a humiliation of a woman, for it is a denial of her essence, her beautiful and great destiny - to be the keeper of peace and love in the family, a vessel in which a new life is born.
№ 403771   Added Viker 16-09-2020 / 08:25
The desire of the new York women to get into the market of brides of the nineteenth century seems amazing. In the end, the emancipation of women in Manhattan has gone further than any other city in the world. Ladies can not call themselves "feminists", but if they think they were discriminated against, immediately rushed to dial a phone number of his lawyer. They are more ambitious, better educated and less depressed compared to previous generations of women, and yet are willing to do anything to get a husband. Why? The answer is simple - to impress other women.
№ 390133   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:20
- And may I inquire, who is this lady that talked to You?
Oh, this lady! That's the type You have to capture in the first place. Women's type of a new formation - a swept, restless life and matrimony spirit.
Quote Explanation: Photographer Kozlov-Sikorski asks Krapelin about Larissa
1 Season 9 Series
№ 361788   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 11:09
Fate is unfair to women: she gave us emancipation, but took the crinolines and hats with feathers. Now go loose on the ears - in torn jeans and t-shirts with swans.
№ 328862   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 12:06
Women's issue is not so simple. Sometimes met on the street some beautiful, well-groomed, very feminine, silly lady, I can completely lose your balance. At such moments his perception of life, inner struggle, suffering, I feel something depressing, ugly, unfeminine.
And I want to be only beautiful, silly, coveted toy for men... Probably true emancipation of women have yet to begin. The woman is not yet man, she is a female. She is fettered, she is enmeshed in a centuries-old tradition. How man woman have yet to be born, there's a lot of work.
№ 318502   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2018 / 13:08
Take all poetry, all painting, sculpture, beginning with love poems and naked Venus and Frin, you see that the woman is the instrument of enjoyment; <...> And note the cunning of the devil: well, enjoyment, pleasure, and so would know that the pleasure that the woman is a sweet piece. No, first the knights claimed that they worship women (worship and still look at it as the instrument of pleasure). Now I assure you that respect a woman. Some concede her place, raising her shawls; others acknowledge her right to borrowing all of the posts to participate in the Board etc. do It all, and look at it all the same. It is a tool of pleasure. Her body is a means of enjoyment. And she knows it. Still like slavery. Slavery because there is nothing like the use of some forced labor of many. <...> the same with the emancipation of women. Slavery women, only that people desire and think it is very good to use it as an instrument of pleasure. Well, here's a free woman, give her all sorts of rights equal to man, but continue to watch it as an instrument of enjoyment, and so educate her in childhood and public opinion. And here it is all the same Pinigina, depraved slave, and the man is still the same depraved slave owner.
№ 297036   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 19:30
Then came "women's emancipation", "women will live without needing a man's help, and arranged themselves alone." And not think that it is a monstrous ideal of Lesbos, are unnecessary and harmful 999 out of 1000 girls. "But everyone except us, we don't need". "We're the first advanced - the light, walking in darkness". This Sodom cannot be moved.
Quote Explanation: 25.IV.1916
№ 288856   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2017 / 08:41
And still for a CARFAX I will go, ' pursued Annie, he would listen to me.
Why is that? - surprised Tim.
- Because I'm a woman! - said Annie.
№ 267381   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:42
The movement for the emancipation of women, something misunderstood. Discriminated against just men - they can't bear children. And this one is not fighting.
№ 263429   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:31
Every emancipation is that it returns the human world, human relationships to man himself.
№ 254314   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:54