femininity [Theme] Page 2

We are trying to wake up knights in men with our cleavage, tight jeans, open bellies and bright makeup. And we awaken - animals.
№ 411081   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:42
Take care of yourself and your energy first. It sounds strange enough when it comes to responsibilities, but it is a fact: in order to take good care of others, we must have something that we can give. Therefore, it is necessary to accumulate "something" in some way. Our feminine way of storing energy is taking care of ourselves.
№ 410619   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:48
How to make a household joyful:
• Spend less time at the computer, unless your hobby (blog, photos, etc.) is associated with it. Remember the funny, but sadly relevant anecdote: "Dad, who is this scary, shaggy with red eyes there in the corner? "Kids, it's your mom sitting on VKontakte."
• Bring learning to your everyday life: listen to lectures, read books. On the topic that is interesting to you. So you will not allow yourself to become dull and become boring.
• Do your favorite things - needlework, creativity. Gain feminine energy. It is always needed, it does not happen much!
• Give more time and attention to your husband, it will pay off a hundredfold. He will not chase work, and he will begin to help, and there will be more love in the relationship.
• Approach tasks creatively. You can cook the same thing every day, or you can decorate dishes, look for new recipes. You can wash the floor daily, or you can make beautiful mats and vacuum them with the children. The scope for creativity is huge.
• Don't try to make everything perfect. Especially cleaning. Especially if you have children. Of the three items – mental health, order and children – only two can be chosen. Keep your mental health. Let the house be a living cleanliness, not perfect sterility. This is a huge difference in the effort spent.
• Dress beautifully at home. For myself, for my husband, for my children. Style your hair, take care of your skin. If you spend most of your time at home, it does not mean that you can and should spit on yourself. Throw away bathrobes, curlers, baggy nightgowns. This will immediately open access to the feminine energy and give you more strength in the first place. Not to mention the husband, who is happy to see a beautiful wife, not a crutsped fury.
• Make time for yourself every day - at least half an hour. This is a very important duty of any woman, a housewife - especially. This is your prevention of professional burnout.
№ 410618   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:45
A woman can only be realized in a family. And when she opens her feminine heart, then she is able to realize herself outside the family. Because otherwise it is just an unwillingness to change.
№ 410617   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:42
We often treat ourselves and others as follows: let the talents manifest themselves, let our cause be found. Let Santa Claus fall from the sky and give five hundred Eskimo. But always, always remember this beautiful phrase: God has no other hands but ours. And if we spit on ourselves, buried our own talents in the ground, then who is to blame?
№ 410607   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 23:00
It is important for a woman to maintain lightness in the outside world. Turning into trouble-free hardy horses, we become deaf to the gentle voice of Femininity. The world gains one more employee and is deprived of a unique conductor of feminine energy.
№ 410308   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:54
I went halfway around the world and realized that the most mentally healthy people live where information is transmitted from generation to generation. For example, in the mountains, where I was lucky enough to visit, the girl was not allowed to marry, while the older women will teach her the most important: needlework, so she was always able to feed themselves and to leave her husband if he bad; the treatment of the sick and burial; preparation for childbirth and birth; the ability to host guests; ability to celebrate the holidays; skill right to farm and distribute supplies.
There is a woman tormented himself with fears of "what if". There has for all action plan, pantry wisdom you can access at any time.
№ 398540   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:27
In the European tradition, the artists and the audience-owners were usually men, and those who were treated as objects, usually women. This unequal relationship is so deeply rooted in our culture that still structures the consciousness of many women. They treat themselves as treated men. They, like men, see their own femininity.
№ 397475   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:48
Mother attached great importance to the total meal - it was her way to support us. She was sure that the table was laid with a clean tablecloth and napkins were beautifully presented. Before you sit down, the mother looked in the mirror, checking if she has elegant appearance, slightly podrias, straightening hair and a nervous movement of hands smoothed his dress. But how to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, which with each passing month it was deeper and deeper?
№ 391261   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:51
Femininity is not in heels, and gait
№ 388267   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2020 / 16:56
Straighten your back, look sternly and say, "I'm the Queen of his Kingdom. This is my life, I decide". If something moves inside, then the grit of the dust Queen in there.
№ 387015   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 11:56
Our country is quite often exaggerated femininity you know. What do you mean? Bold Obregon, large neckline, fabrics and materials that are not conducive to hiding any secrets. In fact, femininity is basically a mystery.
Release Date: 29.11.2019
№ 386027   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 15:06
No matter how varied styles and trends in fashion, femininity will always be in trend.
Release Date: 29.11.2019
№ 386026   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 15:04
I welcome thrall of femininity and tenderness yours!
№ 385107   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 10:08