Angrily tears the last leaves,
And for the heart lacks the fierce cold;
They stand silent; shut up you!
But trust the spring. It will fly a genius
Again, the warm and breathing life.
For clear days, for new revelations
Been ill the grieving soul.
№ 382645   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 15:18
I believe that behind every successful, you can see a long chain of failures. However, the tenacity and vitality, as the example of Lincoln, and help to overcome them. Lincoln knew that in order to move forward, to find solid ground to implement your goals, you must learn from your mistakes, to act and not give up.
№ 382329   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 13:54
Life deals you blow after blow. It is possible to roll up such that you have no idea. But if you can find the strength to rise and make a step forward, if you stand still, you will certainly find your love.
Life brings you to your knees. It brings you lower than you think you can go. But if you stand back up and move forward, if you go just a little farther, you will always find love.
№ 371798   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:40
Talk to your doctor and he will say that the vaccine for the vaccination make viruses. An antidote made from the venom.
Quote Explanation: that life's difficulties harden us, making a stronger
№ 370581   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 01:07
Cheeks girl's tears flowed, but her eyes shone.
And at this point, Atret happened to me most striking, the most amazing. At the very moment when I declared Jesus Christ, the fear left me. Its severity was sleeping, as if it never happened.
- Did you never told about Jesus?
It was, but it was among the believers, among those who loves me. There I have not exposed themselves to any danger, spoke from the heart. But in the moment before Julia, before the other, I fully obeyed God's will. He is God, and none else. And tell them the truth I could not.
And now you'll die for it, gloomily said Atret.
- If we have something to die, Atret, then we have and makes life worth living...
№ 370549   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 05:18
- Vespasian - God, - said Julia. - Give it to God!
Hadassah stood silent.
- Well, what did I tell you? said quietly Vitellius Julia.
- She was going to say. I make her say it, Julia came to Hadassah and hit her. Talk. Tell me or you die!
- Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God!
- A Christian! - someone whispered.
№ 370547   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2019 / 05:16
I manage to crack a smile - it's amazing, I thought I had already left.
№ 368892   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2019 / 00:03
Defeat is not my style.
I don't dive and I don't lose.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 367581   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2019 / 14:03
Vitality is not just the ability to bear difficulties, but the ability to turn them into success.
№ 366092   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 22:06
We all been through enough. We must learn to take the blows, to lick their wounds and move on.
We all get smacked around. We got to learn to take the hits, lick our wounds, and move on.
2 Season 18 Series
№ 364780   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2019 / 00:23
Quietly flies only the puck, but life sometimes weigh such a slap in the face. Maybe now commonplace to say, but we must learn to take a punch.
№ 362335   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:45
My beliefs, not fall out with his teeth from a lack of vitamins in the meager camp diet. I am a soldier and remain true to his duty. He forbids me to work for the country that is at war with my Homeland! I'm loyal to my Motherland and will remain faithful to it till the end!
Quote Explanation: Quote given military-historical society in response to "joke" girls of "Comedy woman" about his terrible death. The answer to why the Nazis wanted to persuade the General to cooperate and not achieving anything, you brutally murdered him.
№ 361269   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 17:07
Courage is not the strength of the body. A person can be strong in body but weak at heart. Power is considered to be the strength of the heart and its firmness.
№ 359396   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 01:17
Manage to dream, dreams themselves are not in your hands,
Reflection an end in itself without paying,
Manage to come across wins and losses
Both the distrust with bated.
Manage to tolerate when your same opinion
A scoundrel to his advantage distorted
When burning the hands of your creation,
So once again from the ashes you revived.
If you can dream-and not make dreams your master;
If you can think-and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:
Quote Explanation: Translation By K. Fedorov.
№ 355151   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 04:07
You're not going to break.
You won't break me.
Quote Explanation: Frank Leone Warden Drumgoole.
№ 354514   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 15:47