resistance [Theme] Page 3

One of the shortcomings of the democratic system is that voters do not know the true face of the new candidate: does he have the character, integrity and durability. This requires years. This applies to Ministers and to the speaker and to each member of Parliament, including the opposition. [...] This is why members of Parliament is it important to be visible. People should be given the opportunity to understand who the leaders have the necessary qualities and is able to continue to lead Singapore to prosperity. The main danger for Singapore - a sharp change of course, a new school with new students, new priorities and principles. Things can go off the rails, and here the necessary continuity.
№ 395048   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:51
Time is running out all. But I did not preload.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Silanu.
№ 395017   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 18:24
If you have ****EY, then you stand up and deal with it. And no matter what it is you will break - you spliced will get up and do it. And you're not "first grows" somewhere hidden under a rock here in this carp. And you're going to get up and mend at the same time, because that's just how it works. If you have something did not work, and you crawled under the sofa, clutching and say "I spliced bones", it is you bones fused and decomposed. Because bones are spliced, and only then, when you get up and DO.
Quote Explanation: the quotation is taken from the intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 394115   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:12
Demon, why should I listen to your lies when I can see the truth?
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Taam Kenchu.
№ 393921   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 19:51
In fact, there are no excessive demands on yourself. The more demanding a man, the farther it will go and the happier he will be.
№ 393194   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 17:03
And karma is ugly kom silent throat tore deserter
A generalization of messed my words - the deserter
Soft curves scratched my face - the deserter
Complexes I blind folded deserter
In the piles
Possible options stuck!..
After all, what can be expected to lie left on the table - the deserter
Keep the Windows closed, and outside crow flies - the deserter
Covered with soot glares New Day - the deserter
Steaming glow. Tear face I live - a deserter!
In the piles
Possible options stuck!..
№ 392764   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 17:27
Even if the whole world was plunged into darkness, Noxus will survive!
№ 392623   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 09:57
That's why you have no chance, because you're not standing your ground.
№ 392565   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 07:03
The struggle for life makes us who we are, and the enemies feel our strength, developing in us the capacity for resistance, which is so necessary for development.
№ 391721   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 12:48
I'm from silicon, Glad that mountain.
№ 391575   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 22:33
Courage is a firmness and dignity.
№ 389951   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 10:27
"I dare to die,
not realizing that my heart was beating in the broken space between heaven and destruction,
where everything ceases to be, to be forever.
I dare to die." (Estate Dark)
Now, dare to live!
To live with the same glint in his eyes with which you looked into the broken space, knowing that it is only a game,
where check the resilience of your Faith, your Light and Love...
Now, dare to Live, because it is only fear for the sake of which, God has placed you in this game..
put you out of the game of death, of all the games that you offer...
To be until, until the end of the expiry time.
You've come a long way for a person who, once found out yourself, experiencing solitude,
but the one who now rests in thee,
everything else forgotten.
№ 388761   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 15:05
Even if during the battle you see that can't win, strengthen your heart and be sure that nobody can surpass you in strength.
№ 387004   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 11:08
Even if during the battle you see that can't win, strengthen your heart and be sure that nobody can surpass you in strength.
№ 387003   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 11:08
You chose to fight
To the last effort!
Death is not a reason to give up:
You fell in love with!
Breakdown pulls the mind into darkness...
No matter how you fell!
Squeezing the will in a fist
You yourself said:

Paul Pramanavarttika cautioned and победителирусскиестойкостьхарактер
Quote Explanation: The words of the author - artist : I love the era of 60-ies and 70-ies. This is the Golden time of music and sound. The incessant search and new discovery. Now not playing and so not recorded, and does not reduce. Today, to achieve a sound that time, is almost impossible. It turned out that the sound of that era were forced. As soon as the musicians could sound different (with the development of music technology) - they began to sound different. On stage, recording in the Studio of Victor Farafontova "Blues Minus" we picked up the old tools: vintage bass with bald strings, vintage electric guitar. To record the drums we have specially placed microphones like no for 40 years puts
№ 386640   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 20:54