nihilism [Theme] Page 2

You proshtudiruyte me the anatomy of an eye: from here to undertake, as you say, mysterious look? It's all romanticism, nonsense, rot, art.
№ 267910   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:04
People believe that when it thunders, it is Elijah the prophet in a chariot riding across the sky. Well? I agree with him?
№ 267909   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:04
Because I do not care, what people have been saying and how often and how confidently they repeat it: no one, no one will ever convince me that life is the ultimate prize, the greatest gift. Because here's the truth: life is catastrophe. The very essence of our existence, when we rush here and there trying to feed themselves, make friends and do something on the list - is a disaster. Forget all this nonsense in the spirit of "Our town", which you hear everywhere: about what a miracle a newborn baby, about how much joy is hidden in a single flower, about how mysterious ways, etc etc. As for me - and I will stubbornly repeat it until you die until you take the dirt my ungrateful nihilistic face, yet not so faint that I can't and not a word to utter: it is better not to be born at all, than to be born in this sewer. In this cesspool of hospital beds, coffins and broken hearts. No exit to freedom, no appeal, no "start again" as he was fond of saying Ksandra, the way forward, only one - old age and loss, and only one way out - death.
№ 256521   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:04
Russian nihilism is not just unbelief, it is the belief in unbelief, a religion of denial.
№ 229724   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:10
Nihilism is a position, not a doctrine.
№ 222872   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:16
Rafael penny not copper worth, and Russian artists and less.
№ 206704   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:31
If you don't believe in anything, if anything do not see the point and can not say no value, everything is permitted and nothing matters. No pros, no cons, the murderer is neither to condemn nor to justify. What to burn people in gas ovens, what to devote his life to caring for lepers - no difference. Virtue and malice become a matter of chance or Caprice. And here we come to the decision not to act, and this means that you, at least, condone murder, which was committed by another. You can perhaps complain about the imperfection of human nature. And why not replace the action of tragic dilettantism? In this case, a human life is at stake. You can finally conceive the action not quite purposeless. And then, in the absence of Supreme values guiding action, it will be focused on the immediate outcome. If neither true nor false, neither good nor bad, the rule becomes the maximum efficiency of the operation, that is the power. And then we have to divide people not on the righteous and the wicked, but into masters and slaves. So, any way to watch the spirit of negation and nihilism, murder has given a place of honor.
№ 187477   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:36
There is a cheap idea of nihilism as a simple stroking of the rules, but my dad thought differently. He thought that family is the most important. Having experienced how the world is falling apart, he left such basic ideas as the core values or the belief that "man must be special." Family and friends - that's what values he was trying to protect the best of their ability. He thought that he is not obliged to bear responsibility before the state and society. His favorite phrase was: "don't do yourself harm".
№ 162090   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 19:48
Nihilism as a psychological state will have to come first, after searching all made "sense", which it is not: the seeker in the end to despair. Nihilism is then the awareness of the long waste of strength, anguish, "futility", lack of confidence, lack of ability as something to relax, something to calm down - shame-to himself, as if himself too long deceived...
№ 138244   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:43
The young people were delighted. In fact, before they were just idiots, and now they suddenly become nihilists.
№ 122555   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:09
You said "nihilism"?
- Yeah, what? I read on the box of tea!
№ 34109   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:32
Newspaper headlines, political theories, fashionable ideas meant to him exactly the same as outpourings instructions printed on the wrapper of soap or toothpaste.
№ 31110   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:38
Archimedes - think of it! Well, there was this, you know, naked ran through the streets without any shame... so what? With the appropriate level of civilization it would be eggs for this thing tore. In order not to run. Eureka him, you know... Or the same Peter the Great. Well, the king there, Emperor of all Russia... we've Seen such. But how was his name? Huh? Don't know? And monuments'm very happy! Works have been written! And the student for the exam ask - God forbid, if one of the ten realized what his last name was. So much for the great!.. And it with all of you so! Either one you do not remember, only the eyes beating, or, say, remember the name, and the name no. And Vice versa; remember the name - for example, the premium Challenge, and the name... what name! Who he was then? Whether a writer he was, or even speculator coat... and who cares, you judge for yourself? After all, if you all remember, so forget, how much vodka is.
№ 3643   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:32
I have not seen these ruins, Nevermind these piles of bricks. And no matter how old they are: a hundred or a thousand. Yes, even ten thousand. Well, for the life of me, I do not find in them anything magnificent, wonderful, inspiring. Stones are stones. Even the frescoes and bas-reliefs... so what? Now peteushniki from remelluri will do the same in the two accounts.
Oh, I have to admire a man? But why, tell me... moral or aesthetic freak, why should I admire the old bricks that are already good for nothing, not my laptop, which is really all the wonders of the universe!
№ 254   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:12