the leader [Theme] Page 5

The role of the leader is not to come up with big ideas. The leader must create conditions for the emergence of great ideas.
№ 337002   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 11:06
Leadership is not the same as the leader. To be a leader means to hold the upper bar where you have your work or due to luck or the conduct of domestic policy. However, leadership implies that people with a great desire to follow you - and not because they have to do it or they paid for it, but because they want to.
№ 336405   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2018 / 21:16
A true leader is one who people go on their own.
№ 335573   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2018 / 21:02
An outstanding person. Regardless of the circumstances.
(Always the leader. Regardless of the circumstances.)
Always a leader of men, no matter what the circumstances.
Quote Explanation: After the jump into the world of the Cold war (Cold War World), in which the Professor - civil General, Director of the Federal prison.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 333977   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 13:55
You view, there are very interesting the process is. It is called in the West, many populism. Comes to power a new generation of leaders, they are often called populists. Why are they so attractive to... call including Putin and trump, and Erdogan, modi and so on... why are they so attractive to the population of their countries? Important thing: they fulfill the promises given, and before that it was just a principle that has come to power - forget about what he said.
Quote Explanation: Morning show "Formula meaning" by Dmitry Kulikov and Olga Podolyan on the radio "Vesti FM". 28.05.2018. [Veniamin Popov - Director of the Center for partnership of civilizations MGIMO, the former Ambassador to Libya.]
№ 327215   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 19:09
Confidence is not just an external manifestation of the character of the person, is what gives hardness to others.
A good leader has the ability to "inspire" their people confidence in him.
A great leader is able to "give" people confidence.
№ 324488   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2018 / 12:03
British conservatives twenty years wings Thatcher, but chose her as the leader of his party. Understand that without Thatcher they themselves go nuts. This is a political construction.
№ 321289   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:16
Greetings, citizens of Helgan! I Jordan Stahl... Rarely have to make speeches; to admit, it's not my thing. But! I appreciate the truth. I am sure that what I say today, you all will love. My father and Vizari were great leaders. They raised the country from the ashes. It is their sharp mind and commitment to the common goals lie at the Foundation of the nation. Vizari gave us purpose and hope. Plants my father gave us arms - the best in the Universe! Only the army has failed us: it allowed itself to become stupid, fat and lazy. But this came to an end! Long ago was time to change the leadership. I know people need. I will eradicate the plague of indecision and defeatism. And in honor of Vizari tomorrow we will begin the greatest military campaign in history. But first take just retribution... Death is Kara the killers Vizari!
№ 318796   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2018 / 23:09
I think Putin is a remarkable leader, but he has no ideology, he's one of us. He has this ideology - no. Really, another question to him and you can't claim, he can't even you and ideology create. His idea is simple - to save the country by any means.
Quote Explanation: Polytope No. 22. "The truth about the main thing!"
№ 317923   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2018 / 03:07
Leader sometimes requires more than the ability to speak.
№ 317331   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2018 / 20:02
Great is the ruler whose words are consistent with his actions.
№ 317144   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 21:02
The ability to communicate with people - that's what distinguishes a leader from a Manager.
№ 317104   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 18:02
All the same, only with some minor amendments, applies to the leaders of the world's people. Chic fur is luxurious and elaborate costume of the ruler, greater outfits his subordinates. His posture indicates the exceptional role it plays in society. Resting, it can recline or sit, while others are obliged to stand up to special permission. Is it typical for the leader of the baboons, which can lazily stretch, while his entourage settled down nearby and looks at him with anxiety and some tension. The situation, however, changes as soon as the leader shows aggression and starts in their status approved. Then, whether the baboon or the Prince, he must rise and take the position much more impressive than that of his entourage. He needs over them literally to rise, his whole appearance showed his high position. For the leader of the baboon is quite easy: as a rule, it is always more powerful than the others, and he just needs to stand up, and everything else will do for him impressive size of the body. Not the last role is played here by the servility and fear of his entourage. A person for approval of its position of the leader may need to resort to artificial means. It can increase in the eyes of his subordinates, his height, wearing a long gown or a high headdress. In addition, he can climb on the throne, a platform on which an animal or a vehicle, as well as on the shoulders of their retainers. Like baboons, reptiles in front of his leader, people who before their leader to appear smaller, to bow, to curtsy, kneel, bow or prostrate themselves.
№ 316919   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2018 / 15:09
The leader is the one who recognizes his mistake!
№ 316016   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 16:12
I mean, what if I want to go far, you need to not only be able to work, but to be able to order.
№ 315183   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2018 / 06:09