the leader [Theme] Page 3

The presence of enemies brings a lot of benefits. For example, they inspire us and are forced to articulate what we believe. The artist Salvador Dali soon realized that there are a lot of qualities that he abhors in others: conformity, romanticism, piety feigned. At each stage of his life he found people who he thought represented antiidle, enemies, against which it was worth fighting for. The first was the poet Federico Garcia Lorca, who wrote romantic poems; the next was Andre Breton, a harsh leader of the Surrealists. The presence of such enemies, against whom he rebelled, inspired by Dali, helped him to gain confidence.
№ 389778   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 23:00
A true leader makes people stronger.
Quote Explanation: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
№ 385204   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 00:38
I must say that we did a great job on the split of OUN underground. We knew that the aggressive plans of Hitler of the OUN, the organization took first place for creating the German protectorate of the Ukraine. We put this organization of agent-Ukrainian. Before him was the goal of inciting contradiction in the two clans that emerged in the OUN. One of them was headed by the Miller, and the other Bandera. Until August 1939 the organization of Ukrainian nationalists headed by the former Manager of the estate of Metropolitan Sheptytsky Colonel Andrey Melnik. Miller claimed the role of the leader of Ukrainian nationalists. Another leader of the OUN Bandera was released by the Germans from Polish prison, where he served time for the murder of the Minister of internal Affairs of Poland pyeratskoho. Our actions were designed to evoke between them an acute conflict. Miller arrived for talks in Krakow. Bandera offered him a senior post in the main OUN, head which was intended for himself. But they have not conspired because Miller is not satisfied. Bandera amassed around him a group of prominent nationalists who manned the battalion "Nachtigall", subsequently carrying out the punitive operation in Ukraine. Over time, Bandera was accused Miller that he had not used a favorable environment for creating independent Ukraine in the time of the fall of Poland, and also contributed to the clogging of the OUN agents of the Polish police. So, Jaroslaw Baranowski, constantly accompanying the Colonel Konovalets for the delay on one of the trips (using which, I eliminated the center) was declared the agent of the Polish secret police and executed by Bandera.
№ 385141   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:32
"Star" wants to be at the top.
The leader wants people around him to superstardom.
№ 384863   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 20:34
Questions are our way of interacting with other human beings. I believe that a thoughtful study, not imitation is the most sincere way to Express respect and interest.
Ask a question and your interlocutor will understand that you care for him. Take your time, listen carefully, ask more, and your interaction will grow. You show that you care. Between the two of you will trust. You show compassion and overcome differences.
You will become a better friend, colleague, innovator, citizen, leader or member of the family. You lay the groundwork for the future.
№ 384797   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:06
I worked [in government agencies] until there was a struggle between good and evil. And then the evil won. Before Yeltsin's departure and the election of President Putin was a constant struggle. In the State Duma was stiff opposition to Yeltsin. All that intense crashing now (education, health, and so on) in the 90s and institutional [i.e. by means of laws] to destroy could not. Because the path was a left-natsionalnoorientirovanny the State Duma. Finally broke them during events, when he exploded in the house, when a "great national leader" to "protect" people from "evil Chechens" and reign as a Savior and liberator. From that moment the fight was almost stopped.
№ 383880   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:22
Our so-called leaders have sold us to the West; to destroy our culture, our economy, our honour...
№ 382035   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 20:38
- What are you complaining about? I had to go on a mission with two idiots like you!
- Well, don't go! You already threw us! Let's go!
Really? You want me to leave? If I remember correctly, you wanted to leave us all to make one, Mr know-it-all!
- And nothing did! I can do everything without you, both of you only hinder me Mutt.
- I mutt? Here there would be no protesting if our leader did not fail!
- Really? I always saving you!
Yeah.
Without me you'd have long burned out laser your face!
- Isn't there? I burned out laser your ears not to listen to your nonsense!
3 Season 19 Series
№ 381327   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:56
- Don't shoot, Malmanche will die!
- Alemanha almost killed the Commander, so it does not matter if he dies!
1 Season 11 Series
№ 376893   Added Viker 23-08-2019 / 08:42
... If to save our commander will not work, you will have to kill him. He knows too much.
1 Season 11 Series
№ 376890   Added Viker 23-08-2019 / 08:42
Yesterday I was asked:"Who will be the leader?" I don't know who. And no one knows who. It is clear that this place is a struggle. Americans, for example, firmly believe that they will retain the lead. But I also firmly believe that there is. Because in world history there has never been a single case when a country that was a leader in the previous industrial revolution, has remained a leader in the future.
Quote Explanation: Lecture by Peter Shchedrovitsky "Up and down on the waves of the industrial revolutions. Part 2."
№ 375066   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 09:57
When there is any trouble, say, organization is "burns" you, as a leader, should be the first to go on stage. You have in your hands two buckets. In the same water, in another - gasoline. And “flames” will be either the greatest disaster, if you splash out on them gasoline, will turn off when you pour water on them.
Every person in your organization also carries two buckets. Here's a question that should ask themselves the leader: "I teach them to use gasoline or water?".
№ 374508   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 19:03
The latter do not want to be the first can not be!
№ 373776   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 13:16
In history, there is no leader who has not experienced his love away.
3 Season 47 Series
№ 372466   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 03:11
Who does not aspire to become a leader - that "loser" role awaits!
№ 371653   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2019 / 12:03