the leader [Theme] Page 4

A true leader knows that destiny is out of his control. And he accepted it.
№ 370068   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2019 / 07:04
A leader is only as strong as its high responsibility.
№ 369967   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2019 / 20:13
In the end, it is the duty of the captain to keep in mind the worst outcome, and not the one he hoped.
(In the end, it is the duty of the captain, hoping for the best, be prepared for the worst).
It is a Captain's duty, after all, to mind for the worst case, not for the one he hopes for.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 365394   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2019 / 01:06
It's not a tragedy. And not an accident. This is what happens when you trust your security, your children, those that call themselves your protectors. But really they're just people. Your heads of academies are holding a lot more power than the armies of their kingdoms. But only one of them had the audacity to lead and those and others. They cling to the power in the name of so-called peace, but what they ended up getting from this? One of the Nations already experiencing artificial soldiers, one of which ruthlessly destroys hunter from another nation. What Atlas has created a soldier, disguised as a small, helpless girl? I don't think Grimm is, before the difference. And, for that matter, what Spin teaches his students? First dismemberment, then what happens? Your Hunters and the Hunters must protect the people with honor and mercy. But here you saw something else entirely. Perhaps this victory over Atlas in the tournament Aspin wanted to make people forget his failure, when the Grimm broke into Vale. Or maybe it was his message to the tyrant that occupied his Kingdom of a superior army. The truth is, even I find it difficult to determine who is right and who is not. But it is so obvious how precarious their world is that the leaders of your kingdoms have to do business with an iron fist. If someone here heard about the Mistral, I assure you - the situation there is the same tense. Your Kingdom all this time were on the verge of war., until you, their citizens, languish in the shadows. And I ask you: when thunder first shots, who do you think you can trust?
3 Season 9 Series
№ 364118   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 04:20
How hard it is to be a leader, because you always need to be on top, to falling, you do not "crushed" rivals.
№ 356995   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 22:49
The leader of any organization is always not only her head but also a slave. Therefore, it needs to be rigid, if it is necessary for the salvation of the organization.
№ 352718   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 19:15
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
Twice blessed will roam the fields.
Doomed to go to shadows with his brethren
Or become the Savior of everyone who walks the Earth.
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
A twice-blessed man will roam the fields.
Doomed to shadows with his brethren
Or savior to all who walk the ground.
Quote Explanation: Nostradamus quatrain (18-6), foretelling the birth of Cade foster.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 352116   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 14:07
Any effective movement needed a leader who will remind people about WHY they participate in it.
№ 351471   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 13:03
It is easy to remain faithful to the leader, it is difficult to find effective ways to always keep the main dream of the organization.
№ 351468   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 12:04
The leader is the one who is in such an extraordinary time, takes the initiative and acts. If you don't take the initiative and begin to act, no one can not accept that decisions - even breathing can not.
7 Season 191 Series
№ 350659   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 18:06
Now you are the heroes and the leaders, those who make difficult decisions. If someone has to die, you decide who.
Quote Explanation: Emma and snow white
4 Season 10 Series
№ 344673   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 02:19
- ... I think you two are not doing very well.
- Sir, what if she [Weiss] right? What if you really were wrong about me?
- Wait and see.
- What do you mean?
- I want to say that was only one day. Ruby, I have made more mistakes than anyone else in our world. But your purpose in leaders is clearly not one of them. In the end, the leader does his duty not only during the battle - they always have to be. If you do not always correctly, for what the others have to follow you? You are burdened with great responsibility, ruby suggest you some time to reflect on how underneath to SAG.
Quote Explanation: Ruby questioned in her role as team leader.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 343696   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2018 / 01:19
Any criminal organization, sect or gang is strong as long as it has a strong leader.
№ 341667   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 12:07
Avium, we are faced with new protective measures, the forerunners of the turret!
Sector around the "Mercy" more fortified than the rest. Obviously, we're snooping where we're not wanted.
The exiles go where you want and destroy anyone who gets in their way! The rise Trioxa is further proof of that!
Atrix acted not only force, but cunning. A wise warrior will not communicate with an unknown enemy.
№ 340669   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 00:51
- Barely got out. Where are you headed, sir?
- Survivors pass under your command; you will continue to organize raids on the Exiles. How would you like to give them problems?
Well, I only "for"... Just one question: who are the Exiles?
- I'll ask Isabel to bring you up to speed. And yet - good hunting.
№ 337073   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 20:02