the invention [Theme] Page 3

Love makes open, corruption - of the invention.
№ 281190   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 16:03
Being able to do the usual in an unusual way, you will possess the world's attention.
№ 280845   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 15:08
Gun - an invention which suggests itself.
№ 268392   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:28
I was a businessman-inventor of 33 years and my experience has been that for every problem, God has created also created a solution. If you and I can't find a solution, let's face it, you and I are damn fools, and there is no need to blame God, saying that he created something unsolvable.
I've been in the inventor business for 33 years and my experience is that for every problem the Lord has made, He has also made a solution. If you and I can't find the solution, the let's honestly admit that you and I are damn fools but why blame it on the Lord and say He created something 'impossible.
Quote Explanation: The quote became widely known after the release of "Civilization Call to Power" at the end of 90-x.
№ 263583   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:36
We were born too late, Michelle.
- Why?
- Because everything has already been invented, everything has already been investigated. My dream was to be the inventor of gunpowder or electricity, not to mention the fact that the first to make a bow and arrow. And left with nothing. All have already opened. Life goes faster than science fiction. No more inventors, left alone followers. People who are improving that has been a long time open others. The very same people who, as Einstein said, experienced a fantastic feeling of deprivation of innocence new universes. Can you imagine how his head was spinning when he realized how you can calculate the speed of light?!
№ 249243   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:01
Human ingenuity has limits. In the end, begin again. And then get hung up on the old days.
№ 246893   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:33
I invented Tetris for my own pleasure. The only way to invent something.
№ 239271   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:00
- Genie, - said Oleg - as goldfish, like all other magical things, I can only give what is already there in the world. Remember, neither the Genie nor the fish never made a gift something which does not exist in nature. They are simply unable to think of anything new!.. New only comes up with the man himself. And comes up only when it is hard, hard, bad... preferably, all unbearable. Because when it's just hard, we still suffer, we have this nature, but when the situation is unbearable... only then start looking for the exit.
She said sarcastically:
- I want people to be unbearable?
He said coldly:
All the people endure. The fact of the matter, that endure all, tolerate all. But there are those that do not tolerate. So they pull the whole human race... some revolutions, conquests, others to discoveries. And someone opens up a new land where you can go and some time to live happily, others are coming up with all sorts of windmills and watermills, tame horses, cows, dogs, elephants, do shovel...
№ 238358   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:19
Like many other inventions, which humanity inherited from the talented but peculiar tribe of Russian - like abusive swearing, pies and dance in squatting position, - deep space link is characterized by simplicity of design and limited in nature.
№ 238193   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:41
What makes photography a strange invention is that the primary raw material for it is light and time.
№ 233066   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:11
The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, but the guy who invented the other three was a genius.
№ 231483   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:11
The ingenuity of the British sailor - at least in part fabrication, a secret store or the taking of alcohol knows no boundaries.
№ 222562   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:05
One scientist said
- The one who invents something, what now do not need, will benefit over time when in this invention, it will be necessary.
№ 221728   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:31
Strangled by taxes, but the tax is the devil's invention.
№ 221266   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:13
Millions of films, millions of books.
Billions of cups of coffee, billions of different rhymes.
How much already exists and how many things haven't been invented yet. Sometimes getting excited and at the same time to despair of all the enormity of the existing one.
Grabbing himself for the thoughts wonder
Where millions of minds?
Where a billion of these smiles?
Where is the truth in its pure form?
№ 205651   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:53