wizards [Theme] Page 3

All things are possible. That at one time magic, another century's science.
Anything is possible. After all, one century's magic is another century is science.
№ 360779   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2019 / 03:19
The choice is simple - I don't believe or believe in fairytales...
7 Season 20 Series
№ 356105   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 03:47
People generally try not to see the magic that is around them, even when it itself goes into their eyes.
№ 355317   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 03:09
Today will begin the tale,
In length three hundred days.
You will find that you have ever dreamed of
And become a little nicer.
№ 354774   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 11:02
Magic can be a force for good.
Quote Explanation: Merlin says in the image of the sorceress Dolma.
5 Season 9 Series
№ 353748   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:45
In magic and luck, I do not believe. Prefer a sober calculation and no "maybe".
№ 352985   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 16:10
Oh, and the responsible thing is to be a fairy godmother. The main thing - time to stop. And in fact it is how it is: if all one wishes to do, as it deteriorates quickly. So break down that it is better to give them something they want, or what they really need.
№ 350800   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2018 / 04:02
Male wizards are the most ordinary people. They just know how to anticipate needs. In the Bud. While they were not great.
№ 347104   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 13:02
- My father warned me not to trust mages.
- You have no idea how many times magic has saved your life.
- What do you mean?
- Only that magic is everywhere, and it's woven into the fabric of the universe.
- What if I was wrong?
- You, like many, suffered from the magic. But not all magic and not all mages are the same. I just want to show that magic can be used for good. Someday you'll see me in a different light.
Quote Explanation: Merlin in the image of man. Arthur turned to him as the magician to save Uther.
4 Season 3 Series
№ 346421   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 16:07
- What are you doing? Do not think to deceive me, I know you better than that.
- Too difficult to explain. Morgan took the Cup of life. If I find her and I will dry up from the blood - army of the Immortals fall and Morgana will be powerless.
- You have not forgotten anything? It is guarded by soldiers of an immortal army.
- You have not forgotten anything? I'm a magician.
- But you're not immortal.
- No.
You know, Merlin, Arthur had to make a knight of you. You are braver than all of us, and he doesn't even know about it.
3 Season 13 Series
№ 345278   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 08:18
I need to overcome twenty leagues of hostile land and I want you to take me.
- I'm not a horse, Merlin.
- If you refuse, then Morgana will have won, or do you want it?
- I'm never going to serve the witch.
- I know. And me?
- Yes, young warlock, you will.
3 Season 13 Series
№ 345275   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 08:15
I didn't have a choice.
- You did what you had to do, but you betrayed your kind.
- No, it's you. You betrayed us. You'd win, but would still have killed the king. There is no honor. Magic is not meant to bring you glory in the fight.
I never understood my father, I thought he was afraid of magic. But he was afraid of what she might do to him. Magic corrupts.
Quote Explanation: The wizard Gilly participated in the tournament and wanted to win with magic, in rivals he went to the king, and Merlin prevented him to win by killing the king.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 345257   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2018 / 08:03
So. In addition to Santa's no magic in a red suit and I in the house will not tolerate, do you understand?
Quote Explanation: Barry was immediately putting up the Christmas tree that Joe graced slowly and with love.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 342245   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 18:04
Magicians of the lower grades are often called street magicians. In fact street magic is a very respectable and highly specialized form of magic that attracts silent, thoughtful people with Druidic beliefs and horticultural tendencies. If you invite a street magician to visit, he will spend half of the evening, whispering something in your potted plants. The other half parties it will hold, listening to their answers.
№ 339430   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2018 / 20:18
- Oh, I thought we had provided everything... But we are not charged a Deposit. Damned adventurers were killed, and not paying. Damn fans freebies! And because the service we provided, all performed at the highest level. Their death was truly worthy and most importantly interesting. And they... Ugh! After their glorious death, we specifically called the necromancer, took out their captain's order. And what do you think? He showed us Fig! Can you imagine?! Appeared from the white haze in the cocked hat, showed Fig, viciously laughed and disappeared!
№ 335187   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2018 / 13:06