the opposition [Theme] Page 6

<...> I learned that the poor usually die poor, young rich, touched with the stench of poverty, learn to treat it with a slight sneer. They must learn to laugh, otherwise poverty will be terrifying, disturbing digestion. And they succeed in this science, also impact the centuries-old experience of their ancestors.
№ 240031   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:29
The fight should end with the death of one of opponents. This is the correct view of the battle... Because the opposition of two forces or otherwise becomes a battle between good and evil...
№ 235242   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:57
The most insulting, that no one tried to oppose us. We just didn't pay attention.
№ 228714   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:32
Not in a hurry, you bastard. The pleasure gets. Swagger. Experienced enemy fighter count at times. So Sanka, he counted. And considered a loser. There, in the Bible? "Mene, mene, TEKEL, fares..." - suggested an impeccable memory. "Weighed, measured and found wanting."
Quote Explanation: Mene, mene, TEKEL, UPHARSIN (in Aramaic means literally, "Mina, Mina, shekel and pelmini" (measures of weight), in Church Slavonic texts of the "mene, TEKEL, Phares"), an inscription, magically appeared at the feast of Belshazzar and interpreted by the prophet Daniel thus: "God has Numbered thy Kingdom and finished it; thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting; thy Kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians" (Dan., 5:26-28). And it did the prophet. That same night Belshazzar was killed and Babylon came under Persian control.
№ 227173   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:27
- Attention! The king Basilisks gained flesh!
The horror of ancient times back in our reality, the world will never be the same!
<...>
Shamefully sitting on my ass and spitting blood from the broken fragments of ribs of light, I cocked his head, looked at the edifice of the King of Kings. The Japanese have a holiday today - they love these kind of gigantuan...
<...>
Sweep around hard look snake eyes, creature unerringly found me among the thousands of intelligent and smooth movement of the hole brought the booth to my face. Vertical pupils groped my opinion, and a steel hammer struck the mind, trying to subdue his will and get obedient, though a bit degenerative of a slave. Protection from mental pressure has spread rotten rag, the power of Progresa lost to the king of Kings, from the loan of crutches was only one hamster - wheezing, cornered, but "for his" ready to fight even with all the bright Pantheon. I infinitely ancient creature... one... One Basilisk inspired me the status of a weightless mote, miraculously caught in the eyes of the Lord. I slowly reached for the Staff, and figure out how to cut through the eyeball, hold out for recess century by pouring tons of muddy slurry, and then penetrates inside the ancient head and begin to slice the brain into thin slices... the King blinked, tugged at her upper lip and slowly looked away.
You're strong, intelligent! Recognize for you the right to personally appeal to the King of Kings! the alarm sounded in my head.
№ 224302   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:05
Comment

Each of our desire is the fight of a monk with a butcher.
№ 190079   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:20
If we strike without the slightest reason, we must meet the strong impact which is able. I am convinced that strong to the one who hit us first, always Sakala to raise his hand against us.
№ 147100   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:21
You should never confront anyone or anything. When you push - pull; when you pull - pull.
№ 104317   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:54
Give it a shot shoot me in the chest.
Kent is a tough, meanwhile Lear is mad.
№ 74584   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:19
You say people? No, my friend, they are animals. This is a pack of jackals. They were going to have to break. And would be broke. But one thing they have not considered. They're jackals, but I'm a wolf.
№ 42774   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:10