seduction [Theme] Page 2

Seduction, by definition, a violation of the rules. It should come unexpectedly to the victim.
Quote Explanation: The head of the "Personal Phone Ruslana and the entrance to the inner circle". The author analyzes why the other girl got the location of the yacht's owner.
№ 317084   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 15:03
Well, how men deceive women? There are only two ways: the first is sanadidi unconscious when it is simply easier to surrender than to explain why you don't want it; and the second option is a long and painful love to watch... But alcohol works better.
Quote Explanation: Of training for company Sun way "Technology for the benefit of the people".
№ 314191   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2018 / 18:03
My uncle was ordered to seduce you to discover, but you have a beautiful wife, to do it will not be easy. <...> I'd fuck you for doing what you have to say?
It is not necessary to hinder vodka with champagne.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 310819   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2017 / 18:05
His eyes, clear as a child's, asking for her sympathy, and it has stirred long forgotten the need to convince the interviewee that he is the last living man on earth, and she is the last woman.
№ 298302   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2017 / 01:18
It is a pity that I did not know then what I know now. Then I screwed a lot more Chicks.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Craig Venter," the magazine Esquire (Esquire)
№ 295911   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2017 / 20:27
... is agreeing that installed easily divorce without filthy formalities is desirable, prior to entering into ill-advised marriages, I don't want to rascaldom adultimage were removed the last check and to the adulterer, the Christian in society have made a lot of grief and annoyance in the lives of citizens could high and proud to keep your dirty head May suffer if a sin, and if he shot into the world innocent sufferers, let him work his redeems their suffering, trying to give and get them the rights of free people. And I say: "I Love to skate, love and sleigh to haul". Here may they mess with the sled.
Quote Explanation: Material to the resolution of the issue (Letter to the editor of "New Time").
№ 292502   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 14:15
Look at how passive Gretchen in Faust; she is able to resist only a minute. On the contrary, the morals of the Roman Empire were low, and we do not know there "accidentally falling girls", see impotent simpletons; girls are very thin there were a lot of Caesars, but... very little "catching". The woman was corrupt, and the woman was active. She "fell" with profound calculation, - falling, winning, and the "fall" as its mostly pressed the imaginary "winner." I wanted anything to defend the "falling girls" from the usual brands, they nailed: "slag". She-she, Gretchen was not so dirty. Goethe's poetical and philosophical genius gave us to feel in it the fullness of spiritual gifts... <...> Alas! Such and seduce; and strongly no one but Mephistopheles does not care for supple Marti. Yes, how often "fall" is not synonymous with "Sluts", but it is reinforced, underlined, and very cherished chastity! I repeat, with Marti there, and Martha fall carefully, as the Roman matrons. Hanging flower - though very passive; may be hoping for his fate, may have lost hope. Anyway - it's not yours. He's just God. I think the man makes terrible religious sin if singing "TRU-La-La", took semipol his two fingers, sniffed it, gave up and went to play cards. I think this is a bad thing.
№ 292494   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 13:03
Say: "take Care of the girl the honor of his youth"; for it and our bouts, to harden the struggle of a girl's "honor". Excuse me, there is always the world and the active side belongs to the man and the girl instinct the world is in a state of passive waiting. Maybe it's bad, but God is. So God arranged, and the human code would have to add that the passivity of girls, strongly inseparable with the beauty of their "femininity" should be under the protection of the careful and prudent active side.
№ 292492   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 06:27
We have laws on the property; stole a hundred rubles not only gets them, but he's suing just for the act of his, that confused and outraged, so to speak, the right and normal way of ownership. <...> violation of the principle, violated way. And understands the penalty for the violation of the principle. <...> Lost wallet honest man returns for supplies; the seminarist Khoma Brutus, depicted by Gogol in "Wii", passing through the market and seeing who, without supervision, could not pull him any thing. Gogol joked, describing funny Kiev seminarian; but, generally speaking, if passing by cabs where the fare going to the store, left without their belongings, you take them, hide them under your coat, carry home - you will be called a thief. <...> unfortunately, the structure of ownership we have and the way "honor" in one particular and important area - no. You seduced a girl; I think the price you like thief of other people's things from the cabs. Oh, I mean to take a derogatory comparison because the whole point is precisely to break originated here pride. This thief says, "I won." Let no one seen, if there was fighting and what were fighting conditions. Maybe you did not fought with swords, and stabbed from the corner. Anyway, fighting with swords with an equal, in the eyes of third or of third parties, and in the perfect equality provisions, name, uniform. Because officers and generals do not prick "for the sake of the duel" man. So, "temptation" - if he ever allowed - equal and equal society. The rest are "tricks", "thief of cabs"; the price of man - penny.
№ 292490   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 06:21
After the divorce, I can't benefit from loneliness, because I didn't expect to be one. I'm not prepared. I have not kept all this [physical form] in the presentation. I didn't think I still have it useful in this sense. I thought that I would slip one in and the same every three months, until one of us dies. So, I thought, was the essence of the application of this. I never thought that I would have to seduce someone with zero. Still keep Dodge Dart 73-year back. It stands, overgrown with grass, and you have no plans to fix this car. It is generally not visible when looking out the window. And now it turns out that without it you can't get to work.
№ 283276   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2017 / 18:57
His voice was thick and fragrant as cloves, and iridescent Nightingale, he took us to the spice Bazaar in the middle of the island of Celebes, we drifted with him on a raft in the Coral sea. We were like two cobras, reaching for reed flute.
№ 245664   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:48
Exposing the body, not the woman seduces the man, she entices herself in the caress of this body of men's hands.
№ 231202   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:01
If the song encourages the girl to lose her clothes and to feel the kiss of the sun on my skin, is the singer to blame?
№ 228897   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:39
Be there outside the gates to someone else, I would have harbored the hope to seduce him. But this is Stannis Baratheon - I'd rather be able to seduce his horse.
№ 219596   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:20
I know perfectly well that you've never seduced a woman. The word "seduce" I mean, not flirt with. Everything is always solved by a woman. My words may surprise you, because coming from a person who is considered a professional seducer. I'm even a little embarrassed to talk about it. Everyone knows about everything. Not guilty I that was born beautiful and seductive. So I made my mother. But the truth is, in the beginning it was different, and this has become my trump card in the future. You know, you grow differently depending on whether you were born beautiful or ugly. In order for someone to care, someone to admire, to envy, life gives a different fate than the one to whom no one is looking, which no one has ever envied him. And if we are to bring that idea to the absurd, the handsome man could become useless, superagonistic and ugly, bitter and dry person.
№ 203127   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:37