Earth is a planet [Theme] Page 1

But, my dear, because animals don't have to do anything to live here. They are at home, they have a Desk and flat, they have only to graze or to hunt and devour each other, according to their instinct: God never anticipated the love and peace of manners; he only foresaw the death of living creatures, fiercely killing and devouring each other. And we!.. Oh, how long it took us to work hard, patience, ingenuity, imagination, entrepreneurship, abilities, talent, to make this rocky, sprouted roots in the soil of any habitable! Think about what we just did contrary to nature and against nature, to get at least bearable, in any way, any whether, any gracefully, but still beneath us! And we are more civilized than smarter and more sophisticated, the more we have to conquer and subdue the animal instinct that lies within us according to the will of God.
№ 88698   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:36
Look at her, to the land that God gave to its inhabitants. Is it not clear that all the with your plants and forests and is designed exclusively for animals? What is there in it for us? Nothing. And for all of them: caves, trees, leaves, springs - home, food and drink. So picky people like me never can feel good. Happy and satisfied only those who are close to animals. But what about other poets, refined or troubled soul, the dreamers, the explorers? Ah, poor souls!
№ 88697   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:36
My whole life, my most passionate desire was to visit the most beautiful corners of the Earth; now I can only hope that I will be allowed to go there after death and see them firsthand.
№ 88315   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:07
Yet, what a strange thing - an earthquake. We firmly believe that the earth underfoot is solid and durable.
№ 87504   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:29
People all one, like the beasts, and of birds, and the address is planet Earth!
№ 85990   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:22
I'm afraid that the globe - yellow house of the Universe.
№ 82854   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:46
... Apparently, the land
indeed round, if you come
where there is nothing, in addition to
memories.
Quote Explanation: internat. A. G. Nyman
№ 81979   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:53
No person should be treated, and the whole Earth.
№ 80066   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 17:01
We, on earth, all the time I go over a seething, scarlet sea of flame, hidden there - in the belly of the earth. But never think about it. And here suddenly thin shells under our feet was glass, suddenly we saw...
№ 78665   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:30
You know what they say? That the earth rotates. When you're a kid you'll know that the world is turning and you can't believe because it seems that everything is in place. And I can feel it. The rotation of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a speed of thousands of miles per hour, the planet rotates around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, and I feel it. We fall in space. You and me. Clinging to the skin of this tiny world.. And if you release?.. That's who I am.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 78627   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:29
Or are you a man or not human. But if you're still a man, you're not only you, but all people living on Earth.
№ 78141   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:02
Earth - the only one in the world that has value, ' cried Gerald, are clasped over the head of their short arms, as if calling heaven to witness, because she is the only thing that lasts forever, and it would not hurt you to hack to death is on the nose! The only reason to work for anything worth fighting for... and die!
№ 77631   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:39
The planet doesn't share our prejudice towards plastic. Plastic came from the Earth. She probably sees plastic as one of their children. There can only be one reason why the Earth allowed us to get out of it initially - she wanted plastic for itself. I didn't know how to do it and we needed! This may be the answer to age old philosophical question: "Why are we here?". PLASTIC, assholes!
№ 76751   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 11:31
God hand wiping his sweaty brow
Smiling silently: completed my mission.
All living wave swallowed her flood.
All planet under reconstruction. On remission.
№ 71778   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 00:02
Ball avatars. Crush. Just look in the eye,
And discover the planet like you're an astronaut.
And from under the avatars suddenly Shine person -
It is your own. A lot of them. More than was the truth.
№ 71763   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 00:02