eroticism [Theme]

It was the most erotic moment of my life. At least at the time.
- And what happened next?
- You want to ask, was there anything further? Forced to disappoint you - Jack was a true professional.
Quote Explanation: After writing the pattern.
№ 384380   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:40
Each person probably has a fabulous erotic potential, however rare those who are able to detect it.
№ 354051   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:10
Even the gods obey the breath of Eros and drank nectar from his bowl.
№ 204751   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:38
I will not allow! I want no one but me. I'll kill anyone who... Because you - you - -
I saw hairy legs, he roughly grabbed her, tore her thin silk his teeth - I remember exactly: it teeth.
I do not know how I slipped. And now - eyes shut that damned impermeable shade - she stood leaning against the wardrobe and listened to me. Remember: I was on the floor, hugged her legs, kissing her knees. And pleaded: "Now - now - this minute..."
Sharp teeth, sharp mocking triangle of eyebrows. She bent down silently undid my buckle.
"Yes! Yeah, honey - honey," I began quickly to drop off unifo. But I - also silently - raised to my eyes the watch on my badge. It was five minutes to 22.30. I froze. I knew what it means to appear on the street later 22.30. All my madness - just like blew. I - I was. It was clear to me one thing: I hate her, hate, hate!
№ 154316   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:17
I shook my head, threw off something. Again, the second he touched me all so Aero second spring touches the ground before you sit down.
- Well, come on my stockings! Hurry!
№ 154309   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:17
Through the wall to the left: in front of the mirrored closet door, a woman hastily unzips unifo. And for a second, vaguely: eyes, lips, two sharp pink ovaries. Then falls the curtain, in me all yesterday, and I don't know what "last one", and I don't want, don't want to! I want one: I. I want her every minute, every minute, always with me - only with me.
№ 154307   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:17
Eroticism - genuine eroticism, erotism high mark - like any art is always elitist and runs the crowd. It is alien crush, noise, fairground lights, any vulgarity. He needs a small, careless splendour, decor. It has conventions, as in the theater.
№ 52568   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:50