mourning [Theme] Page 1

- Why do you always wear black?
- I'm in mourning for my life.
№ 195624   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:00
Sprut wore mourning for dead relatives and was in grey velvet with a single Ducal chain on his chest. Life is cruel, but fair. When the Boar and the Pacers were dead Octopi waited and waited. Executioner! Seven years ago, the dead mourned Nador, now came the turn of Waspada, but nagorski mourning was sad, but not geeky. Killed many, but the victory is not without casualties, of Pridd his stone face up a challenge of joy and hope.
№ 195575   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:58
... she announced an indefinite mourning - without the deceased, but empty hopes...
Quote Explanation: about Ursula
№ 156922   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:35
We grieve when our loved ones go? Cry, put on mourning, lush arrange the funeral? About the dead man? Or is it about yourself? Probably about yourself. We can't imagine life without a loved one. Here it is, just what was there and suddenly... it is gone. He will not talk with you anymore, you won't be able to stroke his hair, He lying in a coffin, even still. Bad for you, and you mourn not him, you. Myself without him.
There are exceptions, when he dies, he dies, someone would have to live and live, whose death was senseless and untimely. Although perhaps death may be timely, or smart? Then Yes, we are sorry not only themselves, but the man who left too soon. But still more regret.
And, to make amends for the guilt of this manifestation of egoism, we turn the funeral into a lush theatrical act without thinking: and whether it is necessary for the dead?
№ 155392   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:10
Thor is a unique city in terms of funeral customs! Count on the local cemetery can only be a native of the Torah or the nearby villages. Nonresident are required after death to leave the territory.
№ 86331   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:37
- From what you're always in black?
Is mourning for my life.
№ 53756   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:38