mourning [Theme]

Yes, it was - no matter what they say - real mourning, and the grief was genuine, for his [the dictator's] death, which we had been waiting for so long and so longingly, revealed a lot to us in ourselves, and above all that, while waiting in complete hopelessness, when he dies from any of his royal illnesses, when the news of his death - so many times passed on in whispers from mouth to mouth and so many times refuted - will finally become true, we have ended ourselves, burned out to the ground, and now we are not they believed in his final departure not because they were not really convinced of it, but because deep down in their souls they no longer wanted it; we could not imagine how we would live further, how life could continue without him - our life, in which he, as it turned out, occupied such an inordinately large place...
№ 459882   Added Viker 08-12-2023 / 14:19
The young man, worn out by the gazes of heifers, still believes in seeing *** this meaning
№ 410503   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 21:09
Well, how can you seriously rejoice at some school victory? Who needs it at all? It is neither hot nor cold from her. And these scream, gallop with burning eyes. And if they had lost, there would be mourning in the class. Like children, indeed.
№ 410470   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2020 / 20:06
I think we talk a little about that. We go somewhere in politics, in the economy, in liberal values. The topic was not disclosed. Because really the question of what will happen after the coronavirus - this question is absolutely moral. Maybe I will tell sedition, because there are people here more educated, but the economy will recover once the epidemic will go on recession. For the religious person is the plan of the Creator. Question: do we in this life? How we meet this goal? Coronavirus is part of the plan of the Creator. Important conclusions that we do. Paradoxically, we now celebrate the mourning of ARTNeT, which happened about two thousand years ago, in the second century. This disease in the Talmud is called diphtheria. It affects the upper respiratory tract. As a result the person dies from suffocation. Yes, there are very specific physical causes. But in parallel with this, there are spiritual causes. The reasons that people do not respect each other. So thought the sages who lived at the time.
We talked about the change or not. Anthropomorphic people haven't changed in a very long time. When we talk about change, when a person repents - this is the change. Can he hold the same political beliefs. But the feeling of remorse... In the Hebrew language is the word "Emunah". Almost like immunity. It - faith. Repentance is not necessarily in sin. It is a realization that we went somewhere not there. It is a change. Apparently it does not manifest itself. If you repent, hospitals, of course, not empty. God gave doctors the right to treat. The doctor treats a medicine, and God helps or does not help. There's an extra spiritual effort. The question is, how do we comply with spiritual values. When we talk about values we attribute to this word a different meaning.
Release Date: 19.05.2020
№ 395715   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:44
- You are in mourning? asked Madeleine.
- Yes and no - sadly she replied. - All my relatives are alive. But I'm at that age when one wears mourning for his own life.
№ 369652   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 13:25
Growing through broken ridge, rising through the ragged pockets of some kind of mourning, a poet, a wounded and early.
№ 350735   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2018 / 00:31
You have buried yourself alive, but here she forgot the powder!
№ 338815   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2018 / 09:02
People are not selfish. Nobody wears mourning for himself.
№ 337541   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2018 / 20:24
Under a black mourning garments often lurked a genuinely strong and passionate pain.
№ 328341   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2018 / 00:08
Almost all of you have been to France. And so everyone knows what will happen next. Here my brothers and husband, but all of you also waiting for someone. I wear black, I want you to look at me. Everybody, look at me! Who will wear mourning for you? Think about them. Think of right now.
Quote Explanation: Ada came to the gang thing the blinders and Billy Kimber.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 306922   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 22:22
Mourning is always a sorrow for us.
№ 277776   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 21:01
Time to dress in mourning round!
№ 273279   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 13:02
Honey, if adaware will begin to heal, then the whole world will be plunged into mourning.
№ 249408   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:07
- So sorry, Countess, that you have to wear this dark green color.
- Nothing, venerable. I wear this green, as mourning for their enemies.
- Do you have so many enemies, Excellency?
- Of course not, Baroness. I'm not in vain I wear them mourning.
№ 237567   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:19
I'm not superstitious - but my guest predicts death.
Mourning plumage is mourning me.
№ 199773   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:16