warning [Theme] Page 4

I told you not to go inside. And there were reasons!.. Sealed the gap and get rid of them. When finished with this, would be to me.
Quote Explanation: Atrix chastises Varidus for provoked by the infection of the Flood.
№ 323304   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2018 / 02:07
- Professor, when you're in "Cartography", try to figure out what Atrix uses it.
- Understood, captain. Isabelle gave me all the materials K. K. O. N. about this area. Looks like we'll need to get to the room with the cards. Oh, and as we approached, I ran a scan in the Central hall of the high level of energy. It is not clear whether we are talking about the Exile or about the Forerunners.
- Be careful, Professor - there will be a lot. In addition, almost certainly you will encounter with the Guardians; we have seen them in action.
- Exiles has been let Jerome. But as for the Guards... Remember earlier we talked about a special project? Think it's time to experience it.
- There are not yet ready, but you can try. I will wait for your signal. Good luck.
№ 319183   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 13:02
For villains in the future of science: "sabre - not the Ministry of health. Will not be prevented!"
№ 315636   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 16:06
The worst occurs without warning, a primal impulse from the depths. Reminder: if you do not see the threat, it does not mean that it is not.
№ 299055   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2017 / 22:39
Stay in the goal tonight, Danny. And don't let go! And if you see me coming towards you - get out of the way as fast as you can!
2 Season 11 Series
№ 296827   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2017 / 14:18
"Storm!" -
The robber on the road
Warned me.
№ 289691   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 18:04
He was afraid that the dream served as a warning of danger. But Michael did not yet fully understand what and where exactly is this danger. It is possible that his parents were in trouble. What crazy thoughts. If someone managed to eavesdrop on the thoughts of Michael, I probably would have considered him crazy. Psychologists would be shouting in a voice that is a consequence of the experiences the death of his parents, so his subconscious to cope with the pain and therefore invents dreams that the parents are still alive. Yeah, I guess I should have said all the surrounding Michael's people.
№ 279307   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:22
Write on a door: "Caution! The evil dog." But dogs are not good or evil. Animals have no morality. They do it out of his master. More correct to write: "Caution! Evil master." You know what I mean?
1 Season 7 Series
№ 275397   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:28
The first warning that Prince charming is not only bright but also dark sides, usually get during a seemingly minor conflict. The woman is particularly disconcerting that a partner from the mercy goes to rage and inexplicable attacks.
№ 274515   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:20
Not every emotionally-charged novel associated with misogyny. Of course, relationships that start with passion, can eventually develop into something good. However, if along with absorbing the love you feel something from above - a rescue, panic, despair, too fast, the merger or the coupling and deliberate blindness is a signal that you steer your ship in very rough waters.
№ 274513   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:20
... We learned about them today. On "the pits". The Federation fills them civilian: the scavengers, vagrants... I Think they are looking the other way into town. But some part of me is sure that this is the message. In the end, I'm now just worried about the Hash, and Logan. I hope I was able to prepare them for the future.
We have too long stayed behind this wall. Now everyone has a choice: sit here, or go out to meet death.
№ 270636   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
- You could warn the victim, continued Pamela.
"Sometimes," said Hercule Poirot, to warn was useless.
- You could warn the killer, slowly said Pamela, giving him to understand that you are aware of his intentions...
Poirot nodded approvingly.
- Yes, this plan is better. But we should not forget about the most important defect of any criminal.
And what is this Vice?
- Arrogance! Every criminal is confident that his sort of crime can reveal.
№ 256272   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:57
We don't want to hurt you, any of you. But we hurt. This is the last warning. Next time break your neck.
3 Season 18 Series
№ 253420   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:24
Alice, you're not a cat, you deserve only one life. Please be careful with that big knife!
№ 251622   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:25