obligations [Theme] Page 2

Absolute freedom always means death, Player. Because, while we are alive, are always tied to something: to her, to others, to parents, children, friends or enemies... And only death frees us of our commitments. Only she has the right to give the true oblivion.
№ 293503   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 21:30
The officer should be ready to join the fight, to turn the emphasis to return to the workplace.
№ 291815   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2017 / 21:36
Women are easier in this regard, they are born with more organized, well at least most of them, and then they limit freedom are simpler and wiser, they know how and in the pros to see and incredibly cleverly finding ways around any restrictions, in contrast to the straightforward and straight men, most of them coming through. But to understand that women actually going on in my head, I do not want any man - some things are better not to know... And as a result men remain only three places where they can safely spend at least some time to themselves, away from the endless obligations. This garage is a temple of reflection with white other in the center and, strange as it may sound, online game.
№ 276041   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:21
I asked him what considerations forced him to charge me huge interest rates and why he wanted to help me, his friend, did not allow myself to have this blessing completely disinterested. "My son, I got you out of gratitude, I gave you the right to assume that you don't owe me anything. And that's why we're the best friends in the world".
№ 272359   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:32
But this is just crazy. It would be like to get engaged, without deciding, married or not. And then it turns out that there is. We must not give commitments. We have no choice.
№ 265243   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:32
Not to borrow more than you can give. This is the main principle that determines your freedom to succeed. Otherwise, you send yourself to fight with your obligations. Don't take making promises, and you will have the prospect of growth.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question: "what for You is the art of successful business promotion?"
№ 258350   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:11
- Hugh... Tom loves me! I know that. He told me that you can't live without me.
- I believe you. And in that moment he probably really thought so. I did not just say that to the women. And always sincere. Men always believe in what you say at the moment. If women understood this, they would not consider the words of a lifelong commitment.
№ 163990   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:33
But life is rolling, rolling and you stick the things, obligations, debts, women, children taken from somewhere, someone has the face, and well you didn't do anything, just lived!
№ 133480   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 13:11
Love don't require bail.
№ 103262   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:39
Maybe you don't care about their obligations in relation to us, but don't pretend like you know nothing about them.
3 Season 1 Series
№ 55571   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:35