humanity [Theme] Page 21

My father continually told me the same thing: have a heart, have a soul and will of man at any time. On everything else fashion: on the minds of fashion knowledge fashion, like buckles, buttons.
№ 93252   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:43
... when all his emotions are gone, only will power and a sense of rightness and wrongness saved him from losing his soul to the insidious whispers of the darkness that fought for power over it.
№ 89186   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 18:01
As soon as we forget that those who live on the street - people, we lose the humanity. The world is so arranged that now anyone can Wake up in the morning and discover that everything is lost.
№ 89085   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:56
Frankly - I would like to say:
- Be more human in these days of universal brutality!
But I know no heart that would accept these words.
№ 89021   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:53
Understanding, compassion, kindness, love - it's the only ideals. And when we betray them, we become those whom we despise. And we lose our humanity, and then after us in the world is only violence and destruction.
3 Season 2 Series
№ 88775   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:40
Intelligence, humanity and courage to strive for something more sublime there is no need.
№ 85263   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 13:47
Everyone makes mistakes, depending on their partiality. Look at human error - and you will know the extent of his humanity.
№ 79841   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 16:45
I could make money even out of thin air, but I'm afraid the man in me will suffocate.
№ 76324   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:44
I love hearts. They are symbols for life, love and humanity.
№ 74408   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:12
To rise above humanity, it is necessary to maintain his humanity.
№ 67636   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:00
What's it like to love? She has hands to help others it has feet to hasten to help the poor and needy it has eyes to see sorrow and need, she has the ears to hear people's sighs and complaints, this is what love looks like.
№ 56342   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 12:07
We're losing our humanity. We are, in fact, hide it behind our ethics, morals, for our titles, status, and power.
№ 53903   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:44
I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an Emperor. It is not my profession. I don't want someone to rule and someone to win. I would like to help everyone possible - Jews, Christians, black and white. We all want to help each other, so we arranged. Want to live by each other's happiness, not their misery. We don't want to hate or despise each other. In this world there's room for all, the earth is rich and can feed everyone. The road of life free and beautiful but we have lost our way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has filled the world with hatred, made us suffer and caused bloodshed. We have developed speed but have shut ourselves in. Machinery has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our minds have grown hard and angry. We think too much and feel too little: more than machinery we need humanity, more than intelligence we need kindness. Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and radio have brought us closer. The very nature of these inventions requires kindness, requires universal brotherhood and unity of all of us. Even now my voice reaches millions of people around the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children victims of a system that tortures and imprisons innocent people. Those who can hear me, I said, "do Not despair!" Our present suffering is merely convulsions of greed, the despair of the people in front of human progress: the hate of these people will pass dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to him. Don't conform to hard and rough men who despise and enslave you, who tell you how to live, what to do, what to think and what to feel who drill you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder. Don't conform to these heartless people, people-machine minds and machines hearts of machines. You are not cattle! You people!..
№ 49735   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:47
... and prostoagency,
Those seem guilty of it...
Such is the light and there he is inhuman,
Where human-sincere wine.
№ 47815   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:33
Important? Important! To be a good person,
A man with a capital letter, be at least man....
№ 43377   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:35