Orthodoxy [Theme] Page 4

How many frantic requests, oaths, spells, painful and joyful sighs heard in the century even a simple icon of a village house! How many tears sprinkled and revived her tree, how many kisses vysvetlilas its colours, how many souls it warmed, inspired and given vitality to live... If you stand in silence in front of the old icon, you begin to hear the sighs and entreaties, oaths and sobs. Flat eyes on the Holy face suddenly fill with light and gain volume.
№ 294986   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 22:09
Orthodoxy: a layman one devil goes, and the father ten.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 30.06.2017 year.
№ 292681   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2017 / 21:06
Who loves the Russian people can not love the Church. Because the people and his Church is one. And only the Russian is one.
№ 289249   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2017 / 08:12
No other is filled with pure joy of the holidays like Easter.
A lot of good days and holidays of the year, many wonderful traditions. We every occasion in your life try to make fun, interesting and memorable. But neither the New year nor birthday, no less significant holidays never so full of quiet light, such joy. The faces of the people in the Church light up in the eyes of each read such a genuine, uncomplicated joy! One heart believers praise the Lord this day, and even accidentally wandered into the temple of man becomes a partaker of this eternal joy.
Christ is risen! Every breath praise the Lord!
№ 286046   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:16
Europe ends where Western Christianity ends and Islam begins and Orthodoxy.
№ 285912   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:32
In Russia the religious revival is the result "of a passionate desire to find identity, which can only give the Orthodox Church, the sole unbroken link with the Russian 1,000 years of history"...
№ 285802   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:26
My endless marriages and divorces too, here. And my family life did not work because I was not in the Christian understanding of the family. I didn't know that the chief in the family - the husband and the wife owe it to him to obey all the. In my family I was the most important! And although my men were strong men, talented, famous - anyway, I thought I was the most important. And as in many remote from religion families, we have constantly been fighting for the palm.
№ 281208   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 16:05
The Orthodox faith is a work of the heart, in addition, that the work of the mind.
№ 271232   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:07
Few people understand that Russian culture is a huge archaic stove, which lies in the whole of Eurasia and dates back even to the Slavs, and to prelevant to the pagan times. Inherited from Byzantium we got Christianity, but did not get any Jewish scholasticism, Greek philosophy or Roman law. And this is our fault, and our advantage. This tectonic plate while no one was able to move. And any power it will be structured according to its performance: what it should be.
Quote Explanation: Interview with Dmitry Bykov.
№ 263576   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:36
Where do I go from here? I'm from the Germans did not run. Surely their escape...
№ 260447   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:22
Orthodoxy - the great blessing for Russia, in spite of the many superstitions of the Russian people. But all these superstitions are nothing but simple-minded prattle of the infant, even foolish, but having a angelic soul. I know no kinder to our Russian people and is not truthful, if only to treat him truthfully... And why is that? Because he is Orthodox... Believe me, that Russia will perish only when it runs out in Orthodoxy.
№ 260199   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:08
Orthodox tolerance as Russian tolerance, occurs, it may be, simply because of the great optimism: truth takes her - and why rush it true? The future still belongs to friendship and love - why rush them with anger and hatred? We are still stronger than others - why cultivate a sense of envy? After all, our strength is the strength of the father, the creating and storing, and not the power of a robber, robbing and raping. The whole point of existence of the Russian people, the whole "gladsome Light" of Orthodoxy would have died if we at least once, the only time in our history, would be on the way to Germany and say to yourself and the world; we are a superior race - wear to the feet of our all sausage and all the beer in the world...
№ 249410   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:07
For family need Orthodox mysticism. She soothes the sorrows of the unfortunate family, she illuminates a happy family with the light of the highest poetry.
№ 246186   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:08
Life is changeable as the sea. Love of neighbor is the greatest pleasure, thanks be to God for the gift of friendship.
№ 232955   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:07
The Russian people in the vast majority is Orthodox and lives by the idea of Orthodoxy in its fullness, though not understand this idea clearly and scientifically.
№ 228721   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:33