Empire [Theme] Page 3

Once impenetrable wall of Jericho fell at the sound of a simple tube.
№ 372147   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2019 / 19:02
The Empire is falling not because the economy or politics, but as a body. You can have a lot of money and ten machines in the room, but something inside has grown frail and all end.
№ 371842   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:43
The closer the collapse of the Empire, the crazier its laws.
№ 368913   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2019 / 07:18
Was in the mountains. Now mess around with a big bouquet.
Find a large pitcher, pour water to them...
How is it in Libya, my Posthumous, or wherever?
Really still fighting?
№ 364819   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2019 / 23:03
I'm sure the "Right sector" is one of the threats for the existence of the Russian Empire.
№ 358617   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2019 / 01:29
And tremble the world. And falter life,
raised steadily as the block.
And we have step in the field of future battle,
sides - who with delight, some from fear.
№ 353440   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 11:02
Rootless, Galda the whole crowd,
but apart - sharing by flocks or caste
slid over the surface of things,
neslie under a porous crust,
in the den, in the permafrost, in the thick of the night
polasa a vanished country
Empire lost almost
whimpering in her sleep, licking his wounds.
№ 353439   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 10:03
The cheapest thing in the Empire - it's your life.
№ 350474   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2018 / 05:07
So I most people, at least me and was called great sage, but I did not understand where the gods perished empires...
№ 333290   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 19:24
Empire come and go, such as marine shafts.
№ 333289   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 19:23
Humanity is once again in danger. It doesn't matter what we have achieved... always find a way to ruin it. Babylon, Rome... Empire rising, Empire are dying... America is no better. Think invulnerable... the Second world war with "terrorism"... We've been through, but nearing the edge of the abyss. Here we stand.
№ 332855   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2018 / 22:08
The brutality of imperialism, the cruelty that knows no limits and recognizes no national boundaries. The atrocities the US equivalent to the atrocities of Hitler's armies, tantamount to the atrocities of the Belgian parachutists or French imperialism in Algeria. Since the essence of imperialism lies in the transformation of man into animal. A bloody animal! Designed for massacre, murder, destruction. Until the destruction of even the image of the revolutionary or the partisan in any country. They trample him with their boots, because even his image struggling for freedom.
Quote Explanation: The speech of Ernesto Che Guevara at a meeting of the UN General Assembly on December 11, 1964.
№ 329289   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 02:08
- I believe that trump is the start of the American perestroika. He's the equivalent of Yeltsin. Of course this will not directly...
- Yeltsin and Gorbachev together in one bottle. [remark by Dmitry Kulikov]
- Well, let's say, though by nature he is more like Boris Yeltsin, but in principle, it is the same mission it performs in relation to the American Empire, it is, generally, it destroys. <...> In this case, I think it's just a normal historical process. <...> Certainly the Western world have to go this route, because he left one opponent left! <...> Now there China. For America, China is a competitor, a rival, but for Western Europe it is not a competitor. Why they should in this sense be unified? Here he starts to naturally break down. This process, in my opinion, irreversible. <...> Destruction of the American Empire is, in principle, the process proper to the whole world, including America, because it gives a chance for the world to move from this endless confrontation to create more Dorm right on this planet.
№ 329286   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 02:05
Was the Spanish Empire, it never went the sun. What was left of it when tiny England, who had no GDP, let your privateers? <...> were England of a few centuries. Sulking, self-righteous, like the States today. These poor thirteen colonies held on the East coast of the American continent, could do? Nothing! It was ridiculous... the United States this began. <...> was a Great China and had some unfortunate Mongols on the Northern border. They have GDP in General was bad... the Result was relevant. To be a great power and a superpower - GDP is not needed.
Quote Explanation: Gross domestic product, the conventional reduction - GDP - macroeconomic indicator that reflects the market value of all final goods and services (that is intended for direct consumption) produced per year in all sectors of the economy in the state for consumption, export and accumulation, regardless of the ethnicity of used factors of production.
№ 321032   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 04:43
- Jesse, you asked me if I wanted to cook meth or make dough? Yes. I want to build an Empire.
I don't know, Mr. white. I think a meth Empire a reason for pride?
5 Season 6 Series
№ 313000   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2018 / 03:05