Empire [Theme] Page 2

Yesterday the question was discussed: what did Russia give them? It seems that the population is small. But they are well aware that the number of people does not matter. All great empires were created by a very small number of people. Mongols, Romans, Spaniards, British... Let me remind you that Moscow, which became an empire, well, how many were in it ... There's something else about it, something that pushes. I think there are two points here. First, good organization. And the second point is what Lev Gumilev called passionarity. This is the presence of people who are ready to sacrifice themselves for the sake of an idea, a goal. There aren't many of them. But if they are in the nation at a certain point, they move.
Passionarity is nurtured. To do this, you need to engage in culture.
Release Date: 25.11.2020
№ 407490   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:21
Our task, as I understand it, is to preserve ourselves. This is a normal task for any empire.
Release Date: 21.11.2020
№ 407285   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 12:42
The first Christians went to death for the sake of their faith in Christ so fearlessly that even the great empire resigned itself to their spiritual self-determination and was forced not only to recognize Christianity as one of the many confessions, but in fact to accept it as a state religion. The Church Fathers left us the most important texts testifying to the complexity of self-determination in faith, gradually preparing the formation of the institution of confession, within which the medieval man for centuries practiced the subtleties of separating I and Himself, Himself in oneself, another in his own I.
Quote Explanation: Sketches of the Basic Scheme of Self-Determination: Historical Commentaries. Part 1.
№ 405194   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 15:42
I don't understand how this will help us. Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances. The Empire may be favorably disposed ... [Leia disables C-3PO]
№ 403671   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2020 / 20:51
America is the new Roman Empire, Ilyas.
№ 403138   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 06:03
Any Empire, where the dishwasher is essentially a knight - that this Empire is doomed to triumph. Conversely, any place where each knight - cattle, where each knight - serv, a slave, - that this country is doomed to the seven circles of hell.
№ 400141   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 10:33
You should not have returned to the front, Svein. Your Empire will not help you.
Quote Explanation: The murder of Swain.
№ 397961   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:23
I recall the words of the great Russian philosopher Berdyaev, who once said: revolution is a natural disaster. As the earthquake. It is absolutely useless to evaluate it from the point of view of good or bad. It can't be stopped.
I recall that a hundred years ago, when we started the February revolution in Russia, it started with the fact that not brought up the bread in two. And before that there was no bread and so much happened. Somehow, in that moment, all this led to the fact that Rozanov said: the Russian Empire faded in three days. And what is happening now in America, the beginning of this new American revolution or not, we'll see. But this is life, we can expect anything. And possible the most unpredictable turns. But this all has some sort of internal logic. I once, when trump was elected just yet, I'm on this program with Zhirinovsky argued for a case of champagne. I said that America has come to the shootings. Well, I'm close to win. Maybe not quite, but it is obvious that what we are often told, and I have always been, what America needs is included in the point that the Soviet Union was restructuring. Now it's obvious. Look, in America is an epidemic, these events, and the American Communist party - that the Republicans and Democrats are one and the same. As well as in the Soviet Union, the country has fallen apart and the Communist party at this time in the face of their most prominent leaders shared power. Is Mikhail Gorbachev, with Boris Nikolayevich. The same is now happening in the United States.
But if the Americans still often turned to the founders of Marxism-Leninism, they would remember the remarkable words of Lenin, that there are moments when tops cannot, and bottoms do not want. They would be remembered a genius, in my opinion, the wording of Marx, despite all that, he's much out of date, but it is not obsolete, on the relationship of production relations and productive forces. I.e. that the level of technology dictates the social and political system. It seems to me that the General crisis is deep, but it is an external expression. What the world faces, we see in this epidemic. The fact that liberalism is unable to cope with these very complex processes, which have arisen in the modern world. It turns out that this is best cope China, well, he conquered the epidemic, what is it? China has managed to combine the Soviet experience with the market. And saved the party. To defeat the epidemic are unable and Western countries, and partly because we. And we partly liberal and partly Soviet. Where we are liberal, we have a lot of infections, and where the Soviet, we have little mortality.
Release Date: 31.05.2020
№ 397296   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:20
Empire building usually begins with the ruthless destruction of entire peoples, and the continued brutal suppression of all who survived the bloodbath. A standard set of Builder's Empire: war, enslavement, deportation, genocide.
№ 396602   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 11:15
Empire moving boundaries and an insatiable appetite.
№ 396597   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:14
The ancient Romans defeats was not afraid like other great empires, Rome often lost battles, but eventually winning the war. If the Empire keeps hitting, it's not an Empire.
№ 396595   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:13
Empire, built on centuries of bloody conquest. Nothing new.
Quote Explanation: Swain steals the soul of Zion.
№ 392638   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 10:42
- Scrolly cool.
- They have cool heads.
- Their Empire is awesome.
- So, you attacked us because... want to be as scrolly?!
Let's call their parents to forbid them to fly in space.
№ 392308   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 02:33
The goal of the Empire and the moral health of the people is incompatible.
№ 379756   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2019 / 18:30
The great powers are not defeated - they usually commit suicide.
№ 372700   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:56