cattle [Theme]

The book was terrible. Plus, I felt like an idiot for not being able to understand a book published by the smartest people in New York. What an uneducated cattle I am, since the story about the uneducated cattle did not touch me to the core! For some reason, it never occurred to me why sophisticated New Yorkers fell in love with her. Yes, for exactly the same reason that skinny whites love the movie Treasure: it makes them feel superior.
№ 438325   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:55
When I meet a drunken cattle on the street, I involuntarily remember Nietzsche!
№ 423231   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:30
An anti-national state is a state in which one of the most oppressed nations exists. In our case, this national majority is Russians. Then there is the pyramid of peoples. Some nations are also oppressed, some have a little more rights and are used, as for example the Sith were used in India to keep the indigenous population in submission and fear. And the anti-national elite sits on top, the main feature of which is not even that it is different in blood, but that it is absolutely different in spirit. She perceives the population as cattle, slaves, herd. And she perceives herself as masters who must manage this "cattle" exclusively for themselves.
№ 412606   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:12
It is clear that there is no ideal justice in the world. But at least striving to bring this sense of justice and reality closer together would be correct. If that doesn't work, stop telling people that they are not educated and enlightened enough. Stop telling them that they are stupid and stupid trash, because they have not read all these books. So I graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy of Moscow State University, I read a lot of books. In reality, I did not see anything brilliant there. In general, there is nothing there. I can say that the sense of truth, which in Russians, Russians is inherent in life experience, is deeper than all these Kants, Feuerbachs put together. Deeper! I studied at the university after military service, after work, it was funny for me to read Nietzsche. You see, it's funny! How superficial it is and how much it is the cry of a notorious person who wants to be something that he is not. He was not aware of himself.
Release Date: 26.11.2020
№ 408563   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:06
Any Empire, where the dishwasher is essentially a knight - that this Empire is doomed to triumph. Conversely, any place where each knight - cattle, where each knight - serv, a slave, - that this country is doomed to the seven circles of hell.
№ 400141   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 10:33
- You're the same as them.
- Well, not who I am. <...>
- Then why? Why!?
- I've looked at these here, read the case - moral freaks! Think, God, well, how can the people behind the cattle to keep, well, critters! Nobody sent me, I did it all fouled, so set the conscience.
№ 391305   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 06:06
- I'm crazy and schizophrenic.
- No, you stupid uneducated redneck that found a cool new pussy.
№ 388078   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 23:16
Cattle do not write the laws - he has his own, without boundaries special "life", but the essence is extremely limited.
Quote Explanation: Hatred of the redneck!
№ 373056   Added Viker 24-06-2019 / 14:21
The main feature of the cattle does not notesnote and ignorance, and cowardice. Blatant cowardice, resulting in militant stupidity, search yourself in the life of assholes and patterns of poverty, financial, moral, anything.
№ 354545   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 16:18
Redneck - pathetic copy of a man, mixed with the shit.
№ 339731   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 13:11
In any case, I suggest just don't try with the trash talk like human beings. It does not understand.
№ 299447   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2017 / 23:06
Cattle - they're just animals, they should be able to interact.
№ 298999   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2017 / 08:06
So we rednecks, so what? I will tell you something about the trash: this trash has built hospitals are closed! This cattle killed in the wars that plotting bastards in power! Thanks redneck movies "fast and furious" will never die! And we not get tired to prove to the world that from the cattle he'll never get rid of!
№ 298313   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2017 / 11:24
Football is for rednecks. The fact that fans of this sport are often organized mass brawl, explains everything. Something I haven't seen cello players beat each other the crowd at the crowd, or macrame, or vapers. Trash can only. This is the essence of these animals.
№ 297584   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2017 / 21:21
The redneck is afraid of words.
№ 294857   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2017 / 19:03