knights [Theme]

They listen to those speeches laughing.
№ 465169   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2024 / 20:54
As a child, I only read fairy tales and novels about knights. All the girls dreamed of becoming princesses and being saved by a knight. And I myself wanted to become a knight. Kill dragons and save princesses yourself.
№ 460952   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 21:36
The possibility of governmental violence, as well as any violence of a small number of people against a large one, has always produced and produces only that a small number is armed, and the majority is unarmed, or a small number is better armed than a large one. This is how it happened during all the conquests: this is how the peoples conquered - the Greeks, Romans, knights, Cortes, and now they conquer people in Africa, Asia, just keep their subjects in peacetime all governments. As in the old days, so now some people rule over others only because some are armed and others are not. In the old days, warriors with their leaders attacked defenseless inhabitants and subjugated them to themselves and robbed them, and everyone, according to their participation, their courage, cruelty, shared the booty, and it was clear to each warrior that the violence he committed was beneficial to him. Now, however, armed people, taken mainly from the workers, go against defenseless people, strikers, rebels or inhabitants of foreign countries, and subdue them and rob them (i.e., force them to give their labor) not for themselves, but for people who do not even participate in the conquest. The only difference between conquerors and governments is that the conquerors themselves, with their wars, attacked defenseless inhabitants and, in case of disobedience, carried out their threats of torture and murder, while governments do not themselves carry out, in case of disobedience, torture and murder of unarmed inhabitants , but they force deceived people to do this, and especially for this brutalized people, taken from the very people that they rape. So that the former violence was carried out by personal efforts: the courage, cruelty, dexterity of the conquerors themselves; the present violence is produced by deceit.
№ 456231   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 19:36
All of these species interbreed with other species. It upsets the cosmic balance! The creators don't like it, you were built to do what you're told!
All of these species interbreed with other species. It...
№ 455139   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2023 / 13:12
Some believe that we, deprived of the light of the Khala, are doomed to loneliness. But in fact, none of us are alone. We are united by traditions. Honor. Through them, we are one with each and every one who has ever donned the robes of the Dark Templar.
Quote Explanation: Dark Prelate Zeratul said so to the former Light Khalai Artanis
№ 451485   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 01:18
“That's right,” came a voice from behind the knights. A voice that Rose instantly recognized. Melissa walked around the knight at the door and entered the room.
№ 429588   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:32
“Oh, yes,” said the Doctor. - That's why.
№ 429585   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:32
Dark velvet above me
Covered with sparkles,
Round ice satellite
Behind the shadow he took cover.
You're beautiful, you're with me.
I wouldn't be wrong:
Stand behind the suffering wall
Or fall in love with you.
Light velvet above me
Cotton wool covered,
Round Satellite Gold
Behind the gray took refuge.
You'm sorry, but my lot:
Like a knight to fight,
Not in you, but in the light of the living
It's a devoted fall in love.
Quote Explanation: Knight's Choice
№ 427138   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 21:48
- Knights? I love knights...
- Eat.
- Exactly.
Quote Explanation: 2nd series. "Knight".
- Knights? I love knights...
- Eat.
- Exactly.
№ 421142   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 23:57
I'll leave without you then!
Quote Explanation: 2nd series. "Knight". The song "Knight, in way!".
Ill leave without you then!
№ 421137   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 13:30
But I won't even have time to fall, because a bloody knight in shining armor will save me, right? Isn't it, oh my beautiful bloody knight? You cannot imagine how flattered I am that my personal guard is a blood knight. Oh! The hidden flame of passions, redder than the blood itself! A burning heart, chained in sharp and cruel ice! Henceforth and always, I entrust my life to you alone, O precious bloody knight!
Quote Explanation: Athanasius mocks Felix Robain
№ 410874   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 02:27
The Templars were a holy host. People of faith and sword, pilgrims and soldiers, beggars and bankers. The scarlet cross on their clothes symbolized the blood of Christ shed for the salvation of all mankind, and the willingness of the Templars themselves to shed their blood for the sake of serving the Lord.
№ 405152   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 13:36
Any Empire, where the dishwasher is essentially a knight - that this Empire is doomed to triumph. Conversely, any place where each knight - cattle, where each knight - serv, a slave, - that this country is doomed to the seven circles of hell.
№ 400141   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 10:33
This knight is a veteran of countless battles in a myriad of worlds, and originated in a distant primary dimension where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. From the ancient Eternal he is the most senior and tireless and he is always looking for the essence that knows only as " the Light." Long ago the Light was broken the first agreement, leaving the ancestral world. And now big brother is traveling from world to world in an endless hunt for Light, trying to extinguish it wherever he shows up. A thousand times the source of the lights went out, and every time the knight gets in another dimension, in order to continue the search. He jumps on the Armageddon fiercely into battle, drawing strength from the chaos of the universe. He is the physical embodiment of chaos. If necessary, he calls upon the images of himself from other worlds, and then the dark riders rushing together in battle, irresistible like a force of nature. The search will end only when the last Light in the universe dims. The chaos followed by death.
Quote Explanation: Biography Chaos Knight.
№ 394857   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:51