Empire [Theme] Page 1

[...] it is even funnier (or sadder) to use the words Russian and Orthodox as synonyms. Thus, not only I am a sinner, but also thousands of Old Believers, and thousands of non-believers are left behind... The Russian government at the end of the XIX century, at the time of Alexander III, so glorified now, emphasized with all its might that the Russian Empire was Orthodox, but this did not lead to anything good, but gave rise to an understandable anger of thousands and thousands of subjects of the Russian tsar, who were explained that they were second-class people.
Quote Explanation: From the article "Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians are not one people. Why it's time to stop thinking like an imperial" from 13.07.2021
№ 424613   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:30
In my opinion, Russia remains an empire. It's just that empires are in different stages. For example, Russia is no longer an expanding empire. Russia holds its territories. Such periods were in the history of every empire. The problem of Russia in the 90s was precisely that the political elite in those years canceled this idea. She announced that Russia is not an empire, and partly convinced the population of this. But the historical logic still remains. It turned out that Russia is acting and determines the imperial policy. And Putin is now rebuilding the empire. Empires are different. There are purely colonial empires such as Britain and Portugal. There are ideocratic empires like Russia. And this should be studied. In the 90s, we were declared a nation state, but this is not so. The nation state and the empire have completely different policies. The negative attitude towards the empire remained from V.I. Lenin, who crossed out the empire. But empires have done many good things throughout history. These are not just conquests. This is the development of culture and communications. It's time to remove the stigma from the empire and understand yourself.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Russia remains an empire.
Release Date: 25.07.2021
№ 424208   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 16:00
- They are the most!
- They are the most!
№ 423656   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2021 / 18:42
All empires are doomed to fall. They overestimate their strength, seize too much land, make too many enemies. From within, they are consumed by corruption, greed, betrayal.
№ 422845   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 14:09
We must tell the truth, the Soviet people won, equipped with the ideology in which they believed. Let me remind you that during the First World War, Turkestan refused to fight for the Russian Empire. In the Second World War, these same Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kyrgyz fought to death. Second point. The Second World War, as time goes on, presents an increasingly complex picture. This war consists of a series of wars. Unlike the First World War, which all took place on the territory of Europe. These wars were different in substance. There was a war between Japan and China. There was a Japanese war against America and Great Britain. And it was a colonial, imperialist war. There was a war that was called strange, which turned into a war in which not only France was defeated. This war was attended by France, Great Britain, Belgium, which had an army of 500 thousand people, Holland. These countries lost the war in 40 days. This war was for domination in Europe. Hitler created the European Union, an empire. An empire is always created by blood. Hitler created the third Reich. And this enormous force fell upon the Soviet Union. And at that moment they were immeasurably stronger.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421326   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:30
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
President Putin shared some historical knowledge (in a conversation with the editors of the news agency) about the forms of imperial existence. He said that, as a citizen of the Soviet Union, he knows for sure that at some point in imperial life, the confidence arises that all problems are solved, and very quickly either by purchase or by threat. But it turns out that there are so many of these problems that it was an illusion that they are being solved. And we remember this from the Soviet Union. And President Putin said such a tough thing. America is fully in this phase of its historical and imperial development, and that the number of America's problems exceeds the possibilities of the standard solutions to which the empire is accustomed.
Release Date: 05.06.2021
№ 420297   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2021 / 15:42
The world has proven to be far more complex than a world in which the enemy of our enemy can be supported. Once you can, and once you can't.
And finally about us. I see already in many programs that everyone sees this world as our peace of peace, that we have created a happy normal life for ourselves. Moms with strollers. Peace and will. And Blok wrote: and eternal battle, peace we only dream. And after all, he clearly wrote about Pushkin's lines. The point here is that there will be no peace full of trust and peace. There won't be this world of moms with strollers. Because in this world, Americans and everyone else will crash in any way, destabilize anything here. Create any pockets of internal support for yourself. And we, creating this peace, will always produce our gravedigger. Therefore. Either dynamics, or we will lose everything in this rest, as the Russian Empire lost.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419832   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:33
The West can be understood. From their point of view, Russia deceived them. Because in 1991, Russia completely abandoned its past, declared that it is not an empire, and that's all, we will never be an empire. We wanted to be part of the Western world. We came to them. got into their car. They said we would do everything as you say. And then suddenly, somehow, this country grew, and again became today a super-power, which has a huge influence, and in many respects, for example, in terms of weapons, suddenly overtook.
We can't figure out how it came about. Because I remember well the 90s, when there was a complete feeling that our country was over, and it would never rise again. Apparently, because there are most of the passionate people in the country, who everyone in their place was able to preserve something.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419830   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:27
I believe that Russia is not an empire. If only because it is actually a colony. It is a country ruled by colonial methods. The metropolis can be considered, for example, the Kremlin, as well as some places outside Russia, such as Courchevel. Russia is ruled by an anti-national elite, which perceives the population as conquered natives, for example, how the British perceived the Hindus in their time. They built a pyramid of peoples, some of which are close to oppressing the natives, and most of the peoples have no rights and exist as a colonial population. First of all, this concerns the Russians. Therefore, Russia can be called, I would say, not an empire, not a national state, but an anti-national state. This will be the most accurate scientific definition of what we live in.
№ 412605   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:09
Personal diary. Encryption Protocol: Deandi Alpha-TR43... However, it is hardly needed. Ah, to hell with encryption! Let's live a dangerous life.
According to the annals, the Commandment was first sounded shortly after the appearance of the Jennerite Empire in its current incarnation. It put the survival of our species above all else. Some scholars believe that when the Commandment became something of a state motto, the empire lost its way, and as a result, Lothar Rendain came to power.
I am pleased to report that today's victory corrected the mistake made by our ancestors. When the smoke clears and we jennerites learn the lesson, I hope it will be time to forget the Commandment once and for all.
"To the end. At any cost." These words are taught to us from birth. But those of us who survived the War for Solus know that there is a price that cannot be paid. Some debts will haunt us for the rest of our unnaturally long lives. We must now find new words that will guide us and our allies.
I would suggest "Live together, die alone," but I accept other options.
Rendein is no more, as is our beloved Empress Lenora. And even though we are left without a helmsman in this new era, one thing is clear: we must follow this path together, as guardians of the Last Star. Like sentries in darkness.
Children of the Commandment, our war is not over yet. If we're lucky, it's never going to end.
№ 412390   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:54
- The emperor ruling the country cannot live in peace. You will rest in the coffin.
№ 411069   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:06
"Beaver," van Dijk said to the children, "is a very useful creature. Beaver fat helps with rheumatism, toothache and gastric colic. The testicles of the beaver, if crushed and dissolved in water, are able to cure the feeble-minded. The fur is thick and warm. But the main temptation was not fur, but its soft leather base. Why? Felt was made of it. Hats. Everyone wanted a felt hat, but only the rich could afford it. It was a cry of fashion. It happened that hatters went crazy, poisoned by mercury, which was used to separate fur from skin. And van Dyck did not rule out a share of madness in the fact that for the sake of fashionable hats an entire colony was founded, and even an empire, where people risked their lives and killed each other. But that's how the world was set up. If the northeast coast of America was colonized for the sake of Atlantic fishing, then the famous bay of New Amsterdam and the large North River - for the sake of felt hats.
№ 409369   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 02:12
Returning to what we are talking about. There must be a global goal. We have always had it. This was Moscow - the third Rome, this was Moscow - the empire. It was the annexation of the entire Middle East. By the way, Alexei Mikhailovich was going to marry the throne of the Byzantine emperors. He very seriously thought about annexing the entire Middle East. And let's not forget: no one was ashamed of this, as today it is customary to be afraid of some global things.
Release Date: 26.11.2020
№ 408565   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:12
I will return to the thoughts of S. E. Kurginyan. I'll clarify my understanding. S. E. said that there are two Wests. I believe that there are not two Wests, but two Europes. There is Western Europe, and there is Eurasian Europe. Since I agree with this line of Eurasians - Trubetskoy, Gumilev.
The Russian Empire has always been on the defensive. And that was the point. I believe there were two types of empire. Some were created as defense empires, i.e., to repel external threats. Such were in Europe, for example, Austria-Hungary. It was created to defend itself from the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire, too, in turn, was created from defense. At one time, it was a Muslim population that accepted the Ottomans as an opportunity to resist the Crusaders. Then it degenerated into an aggressive empire, occupied part of the Balkans. And there are empires purely colonial. They were created for the purpose of enrichment, and I agree with S. E. Kurginyan, it came from the traditions of Rome. These are the British Empire, the Dutch Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire. The meaning of these empires was expansion. And empires from defense, like Byzantium, like Russia, created a kind of state. Therefore, for Russia, the meaning is in defense. In the defense of the Eurasian space that it occupied.
Release Date: 30.11.2020
№ 407870   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 12:27