self-determination [Theme]

- According to the law, changing age is illegal.
№ 465883   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:30
Of course, our genes play a role in shaping our personalities, but as Gina's case shows, we are more than just a collection of genes. How we spend our time affects who we are.
№ 464846   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:52
- I didn't think you were him, I thought he was you.
№ 447725   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:46
I yearn with all my heart for an end to the civil war. Every drop of spilled Russian blood makes my heart ache. But the struggle is inevitable until the consciousness becomes clear, until people understand that they are fighting against themselves, against their rights to self-determination, that they are committing a senseless act of political suicide over themselves.
№ 439314   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
Conservatives cared too much about values and republicanism to buy the "end justifies the means" logic. But it is becoming increasingly clear that political expediency outweighs basic morality. At least one side of the political spectrum seemed to care about the truth. Now both sides are competing who will get to the end of the lie faster than anyone else.
№ 427299   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 15:42
What is required of Russia? They let it slip out. Give back Abkhazia. Give Ossetia. Which, by the way, are independent. Leave Crimea. Leave Donbass. Respect human rights. It reminds me very much of how the Soviet Union was destroyed. Where does this lead? The task is not to stop at the modern borders of Russia, the task is to destroy Russia. Because they understand that the process of first reducing the role of the Soviet Union abroad, and then distributing the republics of the Soviet Union, they believe, has ended early. At the same time, they do not recognize the right of nations to self-determination, even to the point of secession, there is no need to ask them about Kosovo, about the tragedy of Serbia, they do not understand at all what this is about. There is no need to talk to them about people's interests at all. It doesn't exist for them. If we are not talking about their people. It must be understood that they do not see that the most divided people now are the Russian people. It doesn't exist for them at all. You will see that they will soon start telling that there is no Russian people.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421884   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:57
- And who are you?
- You don't know?
- You are not a cardinal - you do not have a cassock and you are not a soldier, you do not have an army. You don't even have a legitimate father. Let me repeat my question: so who are you?
- Rest, Roberto. Drink wine. My fault. Dance in the garden. In my garden.
№ 420589   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 12:45
power. And everyone makes this decision for himself - not in the TV studio - within himself. Let's define.
Release Date: 25.01.2021
№ 412103   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2021 / 04:42
The first Christians went to death for the sake of their faith in Christ so fearlessly that even the great empire resigned itself to their spiritual self-determination and was forced not only to recognize Christianity as one of the many confessions, but in fact to accept it as a state religion. The Church Fathers left us the most important texts testifying to the complexity of self-determination in faith, gradually preparing the formation of the institution of confession, within which the medieval man for centuries practiced the subtleties of separating I and Himself, Himself in oneself, another in his own I.
Quote Explanation: Sketches of the Basic Scheme of Self-Determination: Historical Commentaries. Part 1.
№ 405194   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 15:42
I is the space between who you already are and who you have not yet become.
№ 395979   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:36
We're not British. We can't be British. Remember that.
№ 392710   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:58
My advice is to understand their values. If you know the answers to the questions, "Who are you?" and "Where are you going?", the peak moments come when money, fame, or, on the contrary, in moments of terrible shocks you have a framework for decision-making. At some point the question arose: "I am a man with three cars or a guy who makes good products?" Well, got rid of the machines.
Quote Explanation: interview with the Daily Poster
№ 392287   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 01:30
He felt the emptiness, the futility and immaturity. If only he was an artist or at least to determine something important, why would he constantly sought, trying to become themselves.
№ 389135   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2020 / 18:49
We all know who we are, but we don't know who we can be.
Quote Explanation: Bochkarev inaccurately quoted lines from the tragedy "hamlet" by William Shakespeare.
№ 358964   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 14:04
A personal crisis is a stage in the sequence of events, during which determined the course of future events.
Personal crisis is a stage in a sequence of events at which the trend of all future events is determined.
1 Season 12 Series
№ 348232   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 01:15