the power of the spirit [Theme] Page 8

In the world of Lopukhov, Signor tomato, there's only one right - the right of the strongest. Faint of heart (their first) and trample clog feet - mentally and often literally. Except the right of force, or other rights somehow did not come up.
№ 288224   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2017 / 08:59
- Forgive me... - to the amazement of his companions muttered Michael. - It's all because of me.
- Don't be stupid, man, ' said Fitz Moran. Your not at fault. In any case, you are no more guilty than we Mindel. Evil always uses the weaknesses of his opponent, causing him to think that he himself is to blame. In place of Miranda and Asanas could be anyone. The best thing we can do is to continue our mission and find the magic sword so you can teach Evil. Therefore, brace yourself and hope for success. Once we succumb to weaknesses.
Quote Explanation: After Evil has captured one of the friends
№ 279323   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:26
Don't let setbacks to occupy your mind. Remember, while your team remains unified - you will be able to succeed.
№ 276368   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:25
But in life there is always a place for heroism. Fire - do not pass by, saw the drowning - save. Yes, even just a few people beat one to intercede. Even if he is wrong, but it is possible that you will save his life, and the self-appointed judges will save from going to jail. In General, while there are such people - heroes, strong in spirit, never to break Russia. And indeed the word "hero" meant carrying God-bearing faith. And when there could be faith? Only when there is hope. And while in the world are born here are strong willed heroes, there is still hope for a bright future for the whole world, and that means the world will exist.
№ 275080   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:45
Epics, of course, have a lot of sense, but the heroes were strong in the first place not the body, and spirit. It is the spirit that attracts a body force, and not Vice versa. Take for example the tale about Ilya Muromets. Thirty-three years he lay on the stove without the strength to rise to his feet, but when he came need was able to overcome his disability and not just to climb but also to defend the Russian land. Is this not the power of the spirit?
№ 275079   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:45
Who does not want before death breathe their fill,
Who would not jump into the fire for money and cleaner,
Who will grab the arrows of fate, the fly, proud of burns
Who is drowning throw his life to the rescue,
He will save the kind, any element is stronger
And on the legends about you will bring up new people.
№ 274438   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:10
To admit mistakes maybe the spirit is strong,
Because flows in the blood decency as fact.
The wimp style unique
It Blizzard will catch up to cover your ass.
№ 274323   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:55
How are you going to bring into this world a harmony and understanding? For me it's too late to believe the words of the master Jirai! True peace does not exist! While we live in this cursed earth - the world will not happen!
- Then... I'll break that curse! And if peace is possible, I'll find him! I would never let it go! No matter how strong my pain, I will continue to go.
№ 272634   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:42
- What's the correct men's kindness?
- Do not harm one's neighbor. If you stepped on the foot, not necessarily in response to beating with a stick. When you're fully armed - mentally and physically, you have to be good. You know that the stronger the enemy, but did not touch him. You can win, but not win. And that's your strength.
№ 269504   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:09
You're trying: fell, got up tried again and fell again and fell again. The secret is not to lose attempts.
№ 268510   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:32
First you need to believe yourself that you are unable to do something, and I discovered one day that any man in himself can open everything.
№ 266989   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:29
Be a flint, and the time you whip out the spark.
№ 262635   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:34
Great power enclosed
The source of your soul.
And lock your Gift you have no right.
Don't unplug yourself from the world
To live in prison do not hurry,
The castle at the heart of being poison.
№ 261393   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:53
The strength of feeling commensurate with that, from what depths of the body it rises. If it is initiated solely by an external object, the external argument, it is fleeting and only covers one of his private side. Who drinks just because he brings the glass, the little sense of taste in wine, it is too little gives him pleasure.
№ 260593   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:27
As my coach martial arts: hard to be only the first five years.
№ 259158   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:39