monsters [Theme] Page 4

We are free to choose only when we assume the responsibility and carry it in front of each other. Only then we will build a bright future, a home where we can be ourselves and feel loved and cared for, and to be surrounded by loved ones. And get rid of our monsters from the real and living in our minds. After all, what does not exist, the hardest to escape. They are always with us, they are part of us until we say "Enough". Until we face our fears, until we can defeat our monsters. Until we begin to manage themselves and yet we do not change. And only then, can we become truly free.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 379084   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 20:03
Monster born a monster. You can't even imagine how happy I am that he would not leave offspring. In a long line of monsters, which most likely stretches back to the dawn of humanity, I'll be the last. My greatest wish is that on the gravestone, at least in brackets, wrote: "He left no progeny." In the high court it will certainly be regarded as a virtue.
№ 377765   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:46
If you want to grow a monster, it is necessary from infancy to teach him to hate.
№ 377764   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:45
And is it hard to be the Prince of darkness? Who knows? Is it hard to be a monster? What do you think? As they are there, these poor people, in our opinion? We think we're good. And suddenly we all monsters?
№ 375706   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 03:35
I contacted Rome, described the situation.
- And what did they say?
Even if you kill Dracula, they are ordered to destroy Frankenstein.
But he's not evil!
- Yes, but they say he's dangerous.
They know him? They talked to him!? Who are they to judge!?
They want you to destroy it, no matter what.
- What about me!? You explained what I'm to become? They told me to kill!? What angle is best to drive a stake through my heart!? How much silver should be in every bullet!?
Quote Explanation: Van Helsing must become a werewolf.
№ 374454   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 00:03
My job, my life is the eradication of evil, I feel evil. This creature or man, whatever, was created with the participation of evil, but now evil is on it. I'm not gonna hurt him.
Quote Explanation: About the monster of Frankenstein.
№ 374451   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2019 / 20:09
When I was a kid, I knew that vampires, zombies and all sorts of the essence of horror films appear in such nights. Parents reassured me monster isn't supposed to happen... But I know the parents were wrong.
The monsters are, and they are not as smart and good as I am.
So keep your eyes open and listen with all ears. Suddenly they wander in your city...
2 Season 2 Series
№ 367179   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 10:08
I think you're a monster, not an idiot.
Think you're a monster, but not stupid.
6 Season
№ 358517   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 19:16
I think I'm afraid of you? But you're just a nightmare from my childhood. The monsters from under my bed. And if my nightmare came back to me, to be sure - and your back!
№ 357014   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 23:15
- Attention, show you how to kill Dracula! As well as all the other monsters.
- No, I love this "killer"! I'm your dad and grandfather, and great grandfather, all on zero multiply. When you have van Helsing, get rid of hatred?
№ 347652   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2018 / 19:19
- Strange... the Hulk... He's a monster, right? At least, that's what they say about him and think. Military and SHIELD have been chasing him for years. He's a monster?
- What do you think?
- Why did he save our ship? He could... just to escape. He had the chance! But he saved my people. Why?
- You're an agent, right?
Yes. What?
- Maybe you should ask yourself a question - why the SHIELD-I need the Hulk? Open your eyes! Look at the monsters, which are kept here! I think the Cube is just a prison? And now they have samples of my blood. The Blood Of The Hulk. I think they want me to heal? I'm not sure! They want to create people like me.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 347459   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 20:23
- Wow! What is it?
- It is also a creature of Grimm, sweetheart.
- Looks amazing! Let's flunk them?
- I'm afraid your gun will only piss off the Grimm of this size.
But what if they attack us?
- Don't worry - these giants don't come to us. Not all Grimm are stupid, ruby. It may even be that not all of them are still mindless. The creatures you see, so you defeated are superior to animals that probably lived for hundreds of years. Between the killings and attacks borders they did the same thing he studied. Have adapted to realize that they will die, if the attack on major cross-border settlement. What they lack in strength they make up for in will. They know that killing one person will attract others...
- Then why are they so close to town? What are they doing here?
- Wait.
Quote Explanation: Ruby and Oobleck cliff watching the pack of Grimm Goliaths.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 345815   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 15:12
- I do not understand one: if you [the White Fang] I believe that doing the right thing, then why hide yourself?
- These masks are a symbol. People are making us look like monsters - that's why we wear the faces of monsters.
Creatures of Grimm - like masks? Gloomy somehow...
- Like the guy [Taurus] who invented it.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 345163   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 19:10
The secret side I keep, under lock and key.
I keep it caged but can't control
Because if I will release it
The monster will tear me apart, destroy me.
Why somebody come and save me from this?
Let it end!
He's hiding in the dark its teeth are razor sharp.
There is no salvation for me
He wants my soul it wants my heart.
My secret side I keep Hid under lock and key.
I keep it caged but I can't control it.
Cause if I let him out
He'll tear me up, break me down.
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end.
It's hidin ' in the dark. Its teeth are razor sharp.
There's no escape for me.
It wants my soul, it wants my heart.
№ 344787   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 00:09
Why somebody come and save me from this?
Let it end!
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin.
I must confess that I feel like a monster.
I hate what I've become. The nightmare has just begun.
I, I feel like a monster! I, I feel like a monster!
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end.
I feel it deep within. It's just beneath the skin.
I hate what I've become. The nightmare''s just begun.
I, I feel like a monster. I, I feel like a monster.
№ 344786   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 00:08