monsters [Theme] Page 5

It's Scratchin on the walls
In the pantry, in the hallway.
It comes awake and I can't control it.
Hiding under the bed,
In my body, in my head.
I'll lose control. And this process has already begun...
It's scratchin on the walls
In the closet, in the halls.
It comes awake and I can't control it.
Hidin ' under the bed
In my body, in my head.
I gotta lose control. It's something ready go.
№ 344784   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 00:06
- Who is it? The God of fire out of a myth?
Is? The monster that appeared many years ago in the soul Society. It came when the society was in a difficult situation... and only made it worse. But it will not appear.
- What happens if it does come back?
"Looks like I won't be back..."
Quote Explanation: Manga. Chapter 511 - Dying standing
№ 343564   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 11:05
- Jean, I'm sorry!
- Do not worry. Just a scratch.
- Why don't you use the aura [of self]?
What?
Is your aura. Jean, you know what it is?
- Of course I do!... Um, can you help me?
- Aura is a manifestation of our soul. It carries our identity and protects our lives. The more you develop it, the more it protects. Have you ever felt someone else's gaze, not knowing for sure, do you?
- Sort of, Yes...
- Aura is almost all living beings. Even in animals...
- Creatures of Grimm?
- No. They have no individuality. We created Light and they're Darkness. She replaces the soul.
- ... Because we are with them and fight.
- Here the question is not why, and the knowledge of the fact. Understanding of Light and Darkness gives you the opportunity to show their aura - everyone has inside something, and more. Learning to prosecute his soul over the flesh, you can protect her from injuries. Our weapons and equipment are just the conductors. Turning to offense, you protect my soul and body.
Hey, it's almost like a force field!
Well, if it's more convenient to perceive it, then Yes. Because through it we gain spiritual immortality only because of this, we paragons of virtue for all things. Unstoppable, unreachable and unrelated death. I free your soul. And shoulder their.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 343142   Added Viker 14-09-2018 / 07:43
- Succubi... Of all the monsters, I hate the most. You're drowning in pleasure, ridiculing this very life
- God... But isn't fun is not the source of all life? What would be the reason to live if life was fun? It is foolish to deny the pleasure. That's what made the relationship between people and monsters to corrupt and distorted. They rejected us only because it said some kind of goddess? If you're really their goddess, you have to change your view on it
Arrogant whore! How dare you give advice to the goddess!? The Queen of the succubi... I'm going to send you to hell!
Quote Explanation: During the final battle
№ 335894   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2018 / 01:05
Look at my Holy form. This is the true appearance of God.
- "Ugly bodies grew out of her body. Powerful, oppressive aura pressed on me when I was just standing next to it," ... the Holy form? No matter how you look at it... You don't look like a goddess.
Hmm... As the original monster. If you hate monsters, you must hate yourself.
Quote Explanation: Ilias (the Fusion of light and Darkness) — the final boss of the game
№ 335893   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2018 / 01:04
People will always believe in monsters... It's easier than to admit their own sins.
№ 333544   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2018 / 03:12
We absolutely don't want to think about what monsters we fear creates a society that consists of us, not from someone else.
№ 319751   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 20:06
Or in their minds we are all sick and the only difference is that some let their monsters out, and others not?
№ 319195   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2018 / 02:03
He ceased to be human... People can have power of such magnitude and such world views as he.
Quote Explanation: A conversation with the Exile about Darth Nihilus.
№ 318242   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 14:21
The monsters are martyrs of normality, that is, they kill for normal people. I understand monsters. What I don't understand at 53, so this is what a normal. I think it's extremely destructive because if "normal" means "flawless", it is impossible.
№ 315380   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 13:12
Our standards are destructive, because we divide everything in black and white, although to exist is possible only in the field of grey, or have to live in fear. I think the monsters never lie. They are what they are.
№ 315379   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 13:11
Monsters don't just appear out of nowhere. We, society, do an excellent job with their creation.
№ 315029   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2018 / 02:07
- That's what you got against me, huh? What have I done wrong?
- The question is: what haven'T you done? Team member always calculates the actions of others and the motivation of the opponents!
- We almost got trampled by crazy monsters! It is clear that their motive is just to trample us.
- Nonsense! They were not up to us. They ran from something that scared them.
They didn't attack? I... somehow do not understand...
- Because you're fixated only on themselves! In the Avengers alone has no place.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 311440   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 21:02
To be monsters too easy. Let's try to be human.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 310795   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2017 / 00:04
I don't believe in monsters, only if they are not people.
5 Season 7 Series
№ 310110   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 19:02