Earth [Theme] Page 10

Well, to destroy their planet again - anyone can do it, but eighteen times...
№ 169425   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:46
Coming back to Earth, I always worry. If it? Turned her scientists, inspired by another promising experiment in a cloud of cosmic dust or plasma nebula?
№ 163832   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:25
We exist on the planet, one brief moment, and if tomorrow we disappear - the planet won't even notice.
№ 163749   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:20
It is not a planet on the brink of disaster. It is we, the people, on the brink of disaster... We can't destroy the planet or save it. We don't have this power. But we might have enough strength to save themselves.
№ 163748   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:20
We will no longer be quiet but the planet will survive. Life on Earth quietly survive our folly. Only for some reason we stubbornly believe that it is not...
№ 163747   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:20
Paying a billion deaths, man has bought the right to live on Earth, and this right belongs to him in spite of all the aliens. It would have remained for him, even if the Martians ten times more powerful. For man lives and dies in vain.
№ 158649   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:03
With infinite complacency men scurried around the globe, doing their work and being in the serene confidence that they are the masters of matter. Maybe the infusoria under the microscope remains in the same confidence.
№ 158644   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:03
"This is Earth", he thought. Not hanging in the air thousands of kilometres of the ball, and rare woods, and glittering in the sun the surface of the lake, drowned in foliage house on top of a hill, a grassy slope leading down to the water, the lapping of the waves, silvery scales of fish, birds diving down to catch a fly or beetle on the surface of the water. The earth is the incessant crackle of crickets, the whistling wind and singing of birds.
№ 158227   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:41
I believe that we can save our planet and all its inhabitants.
№ 158144   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:37
Writer regional. Limited to our earth.
№ 153393   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:22
- You never said "I love you".
- Right, said.
Why?
- Is the Ground says: "I'm spinning"?
- No.
- But she's spinning.
№ 153375   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:21
We manage their Land carelessly.
№ 153184   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:09
Is it possible to miss the place that never was, dreaming about the girl had never seen? Welcome to the future! We can no longer call Earth their home. We won the war, but were unable to save the planet....
№ 151606   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:32
He has a very interesting theory that the whole Earth, the whole world, so to speak, the totality of creatures and matter, is a kind of superhuman, thereby final, physical manifestation of God, which people always tried to embrace and present. The man himself, by this definition, as one of the types of its cells. But the human civilization - this kind of cancer on the body of this super-being. Actually cancer is a sudden change of behavior cells of the human body, isn't it? They start to grow uncontrollably, destroy other cells and tissues, send metastases throughout the body, each of which must be a new tumor, and all this is subordinated to a primitive, destructive logic of expansion and devouring. Civilization - is the same disease, the same fault in the genetic code of the cell, which turns a wonderful quiet cave man, absolutely non-hazardous to the ecosphere, in substance, the germ of a future tumor. The affected civilization, humanity begins a flurry of activity, undergoing changes according to the same principles, which develops cancer. Excessive and uncontrolled population growth, metastases the age of exploration and colonization, Columbus and Vasco da Gama, Athanasius Nikitin, at worst. Well, the analogy is, of course, goes further, and is applicable to industrialization, globalization, deforestation in the Amazon and Siberia, the emissions of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, exhaustion of reserves of fossil fuels, discharge of toxic waste into rivers and oceans, explosions at nuclear power plants, and so on. But all disasters and cataclysms are just a consequence of the fact that humanity is this live to be superior so as almost poisoned, and it will eventually die. Misanthropic such a theory, admittedly, but something in it, isn't it? This, of course, does not mean that I myself believe in it.
№ 151243   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:11
The land we all share, not just a rock, flying through space, but a living, nurturing being. She cares about us; she deserves our care in return.
№ 150409   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:23