pride [Theme] Page 40

The greatest happiness in life is the certainty that you are loved... when loving people together, the world seems like a fairy tale... they are surrounded by love, hope, affection... but always comes the moment when they start to annoy each other... start a quarrel, resentment, reproaches... in the end, relationships crumble, and they think that can't go on anymore.... and they differ... but after some time he realizes and understands.... she can't live without her... he suffers, jealous, mentally dies... but then comes a time of pride... he doesn't know what to do.... all to keep to yourself or your own feelings?? perhaps it is better to remain silent?? his heart says "Go" and the mind says "don't!" and she's trying to be proud.... but seeing him... her heart quietly weeps... And time goes by.... she finds a replacement for him to prove that will not perish alone... she doesn't like the other... but that's life.. and she has no choice... but over time he learns that she had someone... inside his devouring jealousy... grief he gets drunk to forget... when he comes... looking for a girl.. any.... just to take revenge... in the end... she has her own guy, his own lady... this is their way completely washed away.. but in the dream and in reality they can't stop thinking about each other... but they can mercilessly kill his love... as if they didn't like.... so why bring this up??? what pride??
№ 33151   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 12:57
Four years he spent in captivity, but is still not submitted: not to forget that there was once a king.
№ 33026   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:54
The proud people condemn themselves to damnation...
№ 32521   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:34
I know I'm proud... But I am the virgin of the Lord. And if he didn't like what I'm proud of, is he would send me his Archangel in shining garments, and his saints of podniz dressed light? Why, then, he promised that I would be able to convince all people, and because I convinced them, the same scientists, the same smart as you. Why did I receive a gift from my king white armor, trusty sword, why led these brave warriors on the battlefield among the canister and jumped, without flinching, on his horse? He would have left me to herd sheep and to sit at the spinning wheel next to the mother, then I would not be proud...
№ 31383   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:49
You are a wonderful young man, sensitive, proud as a lion and gentle as a girl. You'd make a good prey for the devil.
№ 31088   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:37
If a man's heart is an innate sense, it is not proud if it, experienced it, permanently providing shelter to the weak creature?
№ 31060   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:36
If you are too proud of one successful result, you will never get the second.
№ 30201   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:57
Pride came to the aid of a wounded heart...
№ 29906   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:43
I'm not proud, I am happy, and happiness blinds much more than pride.
№ 29036   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 09:01
In sadness become excessively proud. Create the appearance that don't need anybody, even though we are so important someone else's hand on his shoulder.
№ 28071   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:15
Well, don't you understand that I need you... I'm proud...
№ 28053   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:14
- Joe, we are so proud of you!
- Yes, here-here should call the President..
Quote Explanation: Joe ate alone 5-pound Turkey
8 Season 9 Series
№ 27967   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:09
Pride is a crutch for the insecure.
№ 27741   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:58
When loving people together, the world seems like a fairy tale! They are surrounded by love, hope, affection... But always comes the moment when they start to get bored. Quarrels, insults, accusations... In the end, relationships crumble, and they think that is more so go on... and they disagree. But after some time he realizes and understands that you can't live without her... he suffers, jealous, mentally dies. But there comes a time of pride, he doesn't know what to do...all to keep to yourself or your own feelings, and maybe it is better to remain silent... his Heart telling FORWARD, and the mind says...don'T... she tries to be proud. But seeing him, her heart quietly weeps... And time goes by. She finds a replacement for him... just to prove that will not perish alone. She doesn't like the other, but that's life and she has no choice. And eventually he learns that she had someone... inside his devouring jealousy, grief he gets drunk to forget, and when it comes to looking for a girl... any... just to take revenge. In the end, she has her own guy, and he has his own lady... this is their way forever washed away, but in the dream and in reality they can't stop thinking about each other, but they just have to mercilessly kill his love.... So why bring all this? For what? To suffer? Why the need for pride? Kill pride, but don't kill the love! They love each other, but why can't they be together?! Again pride! Draw conclusions... do Not make nonsense! Appreciate your love! Because you can love everyone and not love comes not always.......
№ 27535   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:48