collapse [Theme]

The highest success means the beginning of the countdown to collapse.
№ 413412   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 12:00
Random battle can accelerate or delay the collapse of the nation, but if the nation is doomed, one way or another, it still happens.
№ 400254   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:30
Habits lead to ruin, because enemies give us or close the path to the new.
№ 388536   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 16:02
Humble, honest soul. The truth is, and one spark is enough to kindle hope and to breathe the flame in the wounded heart. Without a doubt, the ability to draw strength from the hope - the greatest quality of the people. That's why I will do everything in my power to extinguish this spark. What's it like to realize that your time is missed? That all your attempts were in vain? What your Guardians have failed? That everything you've built is falling apart before your eyes? Yes, your faith in humanity was not bespochvennye - United against a common enemy, people can be a significant threat. But separate them, sow doubt in their thoughts - and of their former power will not be over. Of course, first they do not understand. Like you, will cling to the fleeting hope and their aspirations. But this is only the first step. So go ahead, send more Guards. And when they fail, when you return to the little soul, you will realize that doomed her to the same unfortunate ending.
This is the beginning of the end, Spin. And I can't wait to see you burn.
3 Season 12 Series
№ 364479   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 09:19
Weapon. We need to find a weapon. Where is the silverware?
- We have no silverware. Only here it is.
- A spoon with a fork? Plastic?
Yes.
№ 352334   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 02:04